ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Brain Drain Swoogin Glasses

chip chip

HABOTN MUSICAL DIRECTOR
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2012
Ancient astronaut theorists say, "Yes."
@alphatiger08 @easterwood @DLucky @Blake R. @SpicyPenguin @hunter48 @crococile22 @Hornacious @Duf-diver @NumberNineteen @NetworkQuan @MountainOfCoke @JWalker72 @AuburnAlumni @therunner24 @brt3 @Old Hickory Tiger @cassidp @AuburnRN @NumberTwenty @FeelLikeAStranger @Wareagle0008 @Not sAUlty @SR-71_Blackbird @AUTaxMan @PharmData @Solo Tigre

To all the past winners:
Please help identify deserving Brain Drainers during the season. I won't be making one for each show as in the past, but will absolutely reward outstanding performances. Feel free to DM me with nominations throughout the season. I will make as many as necessary. EDIT: but only one will be awarded per show

To all interested Bunker members:
Watch and participate with @Jay G. Tate on The Brain Drain before, during and after the game for a chance to win. Outstanding participation in the chat or via live call in might get you in the club. Unhinged rants and terrible hot takes are also considered and encouraged. An example of your potential, individually numbered, prize is pictured below. See you on The Brain Drain.

51267331629_81d31b0fe3_c.jpg
51266782193_398dfff90b_c.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.