ADVERTISEMENT

2 shot 1 dead at Huffman hs

I wondered the same thing myself. I guess the gun might have had a hare trigger and maybe the first shot or the recoil from it caused him to fire again. Current reports are he then accidentally shot himself sticking the gun in his waistband.
Hope the stupid sob shot his nuts off !! WTFORK is the matter with kids today

When you grow up in poverty with no one around you in your family that cares about you enough to set a good example what else can be expected? We are not born with a moral compass, it’s taught to us as we age, yet we see kids in these situations, do nothing, then expect them to be normal citizens as adults? Please explain the logic? Instead of complaining or making fun of a problem why not get off your high horse and try to help?
You are making a hell of a lot of assumptions and jumping to a hell of a lot of conclusions.

I don't think you really understand the 'high-horse' thing either. You kinda one-eighty'd that deal..

Ironic post is ironic.

My daughter's car was stolen out of our driveway all the way across town from Huffman hs by a student there. He rented it out for $40 day to kids at Huffman hs. When recovered, it was full of bullet holes and weed

Place is a zoo

Did they have to prepay for gas or return the car on full?

ADVERTISEMENT