ADVERTISEMENT

2 Cops ambushed in Compton last night

These types of things are precisely why I don’t care, don’t believe, and don’t give a damn about the black lives matter movement.

I understand the frustration, but if you let the actions of a few dictate your opinion you aren't really going to agree with anything.

But I hate it for those officers. Such a senseless crime. Hope they fully recover and the shooter is brought to Justice

I understand the frustration, but if you let the actions of a few dictate your opinion you aren't really going to agree with anything.

But I hate it for those officers. Such a senseless crime. Hope they fully recover and the shooter is brought to Justice
giphy.gif

Reactions: reely989

Hopefully the core group of BLM do not condone the actions of this group. It would do their movement a service if they came out strong against this groups actions and denounced these people.

Isn't that precisely what is being done to police officers throughout the country in the name of Black Lives Matter?

Hopefully the core group of BLM do not condone the actions of this group. It would do their movement a service if they came out strong against this groups actions and denounced these people.

It would and I think that's the primary failing of the whole thing. I think most of the issues that are at the movement's core are things that most Americans agree with, but the messaging gets so cloudy.

But they won’t because they are a professed Marxist organization. Creating terror in the streets is a method they have used for a long time. They realize that given a choice people will not simply vote for them.

ADVERTISEMENT