ADVERTISEMENT

Who else loves this board better now that its owned by bammers?

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Always feels good to put auburn fans in their respective places. This time it's no different.

Bammers are just better all the way around.

The air is definitely much fresher, whole place reeked of flat Keystone Light, crusty Cheetos and dried cow dung before.

Smells much better since we took the (white) trash out! LMAO!

I'm not going to join y'all in the mud, but are your lives really so pathetic that THIS is what gives you purpose? I'm hoping that Billy will not sink to the level that you two have. It's really sad!

I'm not going to join y'all in the mud, but are your lives really so pathetic that THIS is what gives you purpose? I'm hoping that Billy will not sink to the level that you two have. It's really sad!

What level is that? It's difficult for me to be sorry for making this a better place for everyone.

Always feels good to put auburn fans in their respective places. This time it's no different.

Bammers are just better all the way around.

Internet owning, bammer style!

Row Thde and Ignore everybody!

Hayul yea Popper! Love me some bammers!

Roooow damn Thde Rooow!

bride1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Huh? What level are you talking about? I can't help it that your two biggest resident trolls tucked tail and ran. All nudbud does is whine about how unfair everything is in his sorry life, and Sanctions is obsessed with drugs and incest like a disgusting pig. We've upped the quality of your board and increased traffic, which helps with ad revenue for your site.

All around, a win win. I wouldn't say it gives me purpose though. Maybe a small feeling of accomplishment.

Huh? What level are you talking about? I can't help it that your two biggest resident trolls tucked tail and ran. All nudbud does is whine about how unfair everything is in his sorry life, and Sanctions is obsessed with drugs and incest like a disgusting pig. We've upped the quality of your board and increased traffic, which helps with ad revenue for your site.

All around, a win win. I wouldn't say it gives me purpose though. Maybe a small feeling of accomplishment.
billy you are really amazing. I have never seen anyone with the internet moxie that you have. You can tell so much about people you have never met from an anonymous internet forum. Actually you are much worse than Pops and GOMM. GOMM even went as far as calling you out once. That in itself says a lot about you. Auav8r don't let billy fool you, he has been the worst poster on this board for a long time now. But he think she is cute wuth his cute little posts. He does his little hit and run posts and then runs away. Then comes back later with the same MO. Watch what I say, he will be back later with some of his little witty stuff.

billy you are really amazing. I have never seen anyone with the internet moxie that you have. You can tell so much about people you have never met from an anonymous internet forum. Actually you are much worse than Pops and GOMM. GOMM even went as far as calling you out once. That in itself says a lot about you. Auav8r don't let billy fool you, he has been the worst poster on this board for a long time now. But he think she is cute wuth his cute little posts. He does his little hit and run posts and then runs away. Then comes back later with the same MO. Watch what I say, he will be back later with some of his little witty stuff.
Thanks for making my point.

You are madder than hell tonight.

Lots of billy jealousy in this post.

I had more hope for you. Most on here are just like those they make fun of, just wearing different team colors...

BTW I appreciate Poppy trying to elevate the board and giving the boogers here a better role model and higher ideal to aspire to.

Of course they would rather regress back to the toilet where they are most comfortable, but I appreciate Poppy's humanitarian efforts. I guess 2nd class sometimes just wants to stay 2nd class.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
BTW I appreciate Poppy trying to elevate the board and giving the boogers here a better role model and higher ideal to aspire to.

Of course they would rather regress back to the toilet where they are most comfortable, but I appreciate Poppy's humanitarian efforts. I guess 2nd class sometimes just wants to stay 2nd class.

Regress back to the toilet? Hell please use the toilet.

ignore the 1%

Roooow damn Thde Rooow!

alabama-fan-plant.jpg

Damn. I have to admit to being a bit jealous of how badly Billy owns your ass, after reading this. You might as well have given him the deed to your backside.

Reactions: billywaynebama
billy you are really amazing.

This is the only true statement in your rambling diatribe.

Good thing you have accepted my superiority. Now it's time for you to do something to improve yourself, but like a typical lazy beta you won't. Maybe the gubbermint will start a program to help you.

This is the only true statement in your rambling diatribe.

Good thing you have accepted my superiority. Now it's time for you to do something to improve yourself, but like a typical lazy beta you won't. Maybe the gubbermint will start a program to help you.

Lol

BTW the boogs ITT are giving you plenty of changes to lecture them, yet all you are doing is crying about the well-behaved Bammers.

Typical war turd. Knew you were just like the rest.
Are you are a stereotypical "bammer". Trolling your rival's message board trying to feel better about yourself. Sad and pathetic!! You question Sanction's "work", but do you have a job? You live on this board and post CONSTANTLY. Once again...Sad and pathetic!!

Are you are a stereotypical "bammer". Trolling your rival's message board trying to feel better about yourself. Sad and pathetic!! You question Sanction's "work", but do you have a job? You live on this board and post CONSTANTLY. Once again...Sad and pathetic!!

Notice you didn't address my point. You called out every Bammer ITT, and Ignored every turd troll.

Guess you are 'too fulla aubarn'.

Notice you didn't address my point. You called out every Bammer ITT, and Ignored every turd troll.

Guess you are 'too fulla aubarn'.
If by "too fulla aubarn" you mean, love my alma mater. Yes. I see the good and the bad in it.
You didn't answer my direct question. Too difficult or too embarrassing?
I have stated before that I believe many of you are just alike only wearing different team colors.

If by "too fulla aubarn" you mean, love my alma mater. Yes. I see the good and the bad in it.
You didn't answer my direct question. Too difficult or too embarrassing?
I have stated before that I believe many of you are just alike only wearing different team colors.

You didn't ask a question, you were being a troll, once again. You ask if I am a Bammer than prove you are a barner LMAO!

Par for the course, there's not a single true Auburn fan here. Several low-class trolls, though, such as yourself.

You didn't ask a question, you were being a troll, once again. You ask if I am a Bammer than prove you are a barner LMAO!

Par for the course, there's not a single true Auburn fan here. Several low-class trolls, though, such as yourself.
Nice deflection. I did ask you a direct question and you chose to ignore it. You are on this site posting like a mad man for hours at a time it appears. Someone with a job shouldn't have that much free time to troll a rival's internet message board. That or you are just so obsessed that you can't control yourself! How can you know who is a "true Auburn fan" or not? Maybe your job is that you are a psychic? You work in a carnival? This actually makes sense. You are a sideshow artist. Congrats on your life on the road lifestyle!!

ADVERTISEMENT