ADVERTISEMENT

Where should Poppy dine in Atlanta Friday night?

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Really hope sidewalk sanctions can make it this weekend. His poorness has really cluttered up my board these last couple of weeks, and I'd like to show him how it feels to eat and drink with the upper crust of society.

Really hope sidewalk sanctions can make it this weekend. His poorness has really cluttered up my board these last couple of weeks, and I'd like to show him how it feels to eat and drink with the upper crust of society.
If you make it up to the north side, go to the Oak Room in The Avalon. It's off Old Milton parkway in Alpharetta.

Can't make it Popper. Headed to the beach for a while for some more fishing and golf. I will try my hardest to beat your course records and record weight blue marlin. Will post results to the news paper in West Vance. Have fun in Atlanta. I over heard some bammers talking about the fine dining at the Grub Mart in East Point.

Give it a try Popper.

Row Damn Thde!
BamaCar.jpg

Also the Roswell square has a good atmosphere an several great choices. Little Alley's is a great option, outstanding bone in ribeye and one of the largest selections of bourbon in the ATL area. You won't be sorry and Uber is readily available.

Also the Roswell square has a good atmosphere an several great choices. Little Alley's is a great option, outstanding bone in ribeye and one of the largest selections of bourbon in the ATL area. You won't be sorry and Uber is readily available.

Little Alley's it is! Thanks for the rec. I'll be back to invite sidewalk sanctions again soon.

Little Alley's it is! Thanks for the rec. I'll be back to invite sidewalk sanctions again soon.
Bone in ribeye, lollipop cut is my go to. Last time I was there my companion had the fillet, she had no complaints. None of the choices are bad. Don't skimp on the sides either. Good eatin. Cool bar inside too.

Bone in ribeye, lollipop cut is my go to. Last time I was there my companion had the fillet, she had no complaints. None of the choices are bad. Don't skimp on the sides either. Good eatin. Cool bar inside too.

Do I need a reservation? Also, should I count on one more for sanctions? I'm sure we could come up with a few extra bucks to buy him some decent clothes.

Do I need a reservation? Also, should I count on one more for sanctions? I'm sure we could come up with a few extra bucks to buy him some decent clothes.

Reservation?

I would say yes. All mouth breathing bammers should be placed on a reservation somewhere outside of this country.

Sanctions for Prez.

Rooow Damn Thde Rooow!

LOL! Sadly, he doesn't realize how retarded he looks with every single post.

Sadly, Popper visits an Auburn site, every day, for hours and seems overjoyed to respond to every 'retarded' post. I grieve for you Popper. I'll put you on the prayer list.

Row Damn Thde!
Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

To be fair, Homeless, you did miss out on another fine meal. We are concerned about your health, roasted rat with a side of half-eaten beef jerky under an overpass can't be healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT