ADVERTISEMENT

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Sadly, I think sanctions is using his best material on me. Casting with fatty, teabagger, now moving onto Bear's dead and rotting corpse.

No bites. While he's chomping on every line I cast! LMAO! Typical Little Turd Brother.

Sadly, I think sanctions is using his best material on me. Casting with fatty, teabagger, now moving onto Bear's dead and rotting corpse.

No bites. While he's chomping on every line I cast! LMAO! Typical Little Turd Brother.

Funny stuff... I'll be right back.. I gotta go take a 'bammer'. row thde

Come on Billy and Poppy.... lets get'em good Billy and Poppy... tellem' how we are gonna gettem!
Ghost pretty much owns you today. I'm sitting here laughing on my deck in the backyard. Enjoying the summer day while you guys...well do whatever it is you do all day.

The fact that you are trolling on a rival's site is LBS at it's best. The more y'all post the more that LBS shows up. Keep up the good work there little fellow.

Daddy? I was here owning your stiff, stoic ass well before either of them joined the party. Remember to kneel before your master.
You sure do think highly of yourself. Pretty funny, but I guess when you flip burgers or something similarly critical for a living, this is the highlight of your day.

You sure do think highly of yourself. Pretty funny, but I guess when you flip burgers or something similarly critical for a living, this is the highlight of your day.
I do flip burgers, usually it's on a nice grill in my backyard. Not some cheapo charbroil POS like you have behind your trailer or shack.

ADVERTISEMENT