ADVERTISEMENT

The Crapstone Creed

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
For Pops, Updyke, Brian Downing and all the other famous bammers that enjoy making an azz out of themselves on a daily basis in the name of the Univ of Bammer @ West Vance. ahhhh row damn thde!

The Crapstone Creed, a bammer tradition

"As a member of the University of Alabama community, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; and strive for excellence."

http://www.ua.edu/quickfacts/creed.html

For Pops, Updyke, Brian Downing and all the other famous bammers that enjoy making an azz out of themselves on a daily basis in the name of the Univ of Bammer @ West Vance. ahhhh row damn thde!

The Crapstone Creed, a bammer tradition

"As a member of the University of Alabama community, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; and strive for excellence."

http://www.ua.edu/quickfacts/creed.html
Reminds me a bit of a company's mission statement, which I also think are hokey.

Now - when we start blessing class rings with a curse and dipping them in some storied fountain, or doing a seance around a pair of trees like a scene from Avatar ($1 to Bama Gator) then maybe you have a reasonable comparison and fair claim to cult status for the Bammer nation.

Reminds me a bit of a company's mission statement, which I also think are hokey.

Now - when we start blessing class rings with a curse and dipping them in some storied fountain, or doing a seance around a pair of trees like a scene from Avatar ($1 to Bama Gator) then maybe you have a reasonable comparison and fair claim to cult status for the Bammer nation.

He walked right into that one. Sanctions Stand is about as smart as David Irons- only difference is David Irons' retarded ass actually went to school at auburn lololol

Hey nothing like driving to a rivals campus and destroying property or dropping trouser and rubbing your junk on a rival fan. You bammers seem proud of this behavior from your alums and your Crapstone Creed. Congrats on having some of the most idiotic alumni in the entire country. row damn thde baby

He walked right into that one. Sanctions Stand is about as smart as David Irons- only difference is David Irons' retarded ass actually went to school at auburn lololol

Pops don't you need to be out performing the Crapstone Creed with Updike? You really want to talk about the intelligence of athletes and include bammer in the same sentence. You are absolutely eat up with the dumb azz. Remember, the crapstone creed states,

"As a member of the University of bammer community in West Vance, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; strive for excellence and drop my trouser on rival fans for kicks. row damn thde row"

Hey nothing like driving to a rivals campus and destroying property or dropping trouser and rubbing your junk on a rival fan. You bammers seem proud of this behavior from your alums and your Crapstone Creed. Congrats on having some of the most idiotic alumni in the entire country. row damn thde baby
Neither pops or myself have ever said we were proud of Updyke or Downing. In fact we've both commented that they are idiots. Hokey tradition or not, destroying the TP trees was just idiotic. Rubbing your balls on another fan (ESP a guy) is just gross - although I understand your fixation with such activities given your penchant for homosex and incest.

In short we have idiots in our fan base. But before you get too proud of that realize one has to look no further than this board to see you have some of your own.

Last edited:
Pops don't you need to be out performing the Crapstone Creed with Updike? You really want to talk about the intelligence of athletes and include bammer in the same sentence. You are absolutely eat up with the dumb azz. Remember, the crapstone creed states,

"As a member of the University of bammer community in West Vance, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; strive for excellence and drop my trouser on rival fans for kicks. row damn thde row"

Lol I didn't include anything about bammer in my post, you illiterate hick.

Lol I didn't include anything about bammer in my post, you illiterate hick.

Calm down Pops. Remember, your life is better than my life. Start trying to enjoy it rather than finding anything Auburn to hate. Nice work with 10 bammer arrests and leading all the SEC by a mile! Is this part of the Crapstone Creed in West Vance? Row thd Row! You stupid, inbred bammer.

Calm down Pops. Remember, your life is better than my life. Start trying to enjoy it rather than finding anything Auburn to hate. Nice work with 10 bammer arrests and leading all the SEC by a mile! Is this part of the Crapstone Creed in West Vance? Row thd Row! You stupid, inbred bammer.

You trashy sidewalk, of course my life is better than yours.

Just got back from a long vacation in Destin. Played golf, soaked up sun, and made it back in time to see Lane Kiffin, the best OC in the SEC, speak at the Red Elephant Club meeting.

Meanwhile, you were trying to find a shortcut from Reeltown to auburn to purchase date rape. Hope you made it back safely!

Just got back from a long vacation in Destin. Played golf, soaked up sun, and made it back in time to see Lane Kiffin, the best OC in the SEC, speak at the Red Elephant Club meeting.

Meanwhile, you were trying to find a shortcut from Reeltown to auburn to purchase date rape. Hope you made it back safely!
Lane Kiffin??? LOL

Lane Kiffin??? LOL

You're having more trouble digesting the truth, I see. Don't be scared. He hung 55 on Ellis Johnson's worthless ass.

Now you have Muschamp... lol. Watching him squirm when Lane torched that Florida D full of five stars last year was something to behold. And he's at auburn now with absolute guttertrash on defense... Lolololol good luck with that.

You're having more trouble digesting the truth, I see. Don't be scared. He hung 55 on Ellis Johnson's worthless ass.

Now you have Muschamp... lol. Watching him squirm when Lane torched that Florida D full of five stars last year was something to behold. And he's at auburn now with absolute guttertrash on defense... Lolololol good luck with that.

Wow, pops, man, I thought you were better than this. Trolling on the Auburn board? SMH. GOMM's knuckle-dragging self, now that the board has changed and screwed up his ban so he can freely troll, I knew that would happen, but you, I knew that you had a life, so this is disappointing.

Poppy you have one hell of a complex. Destin? That makes you an awesome inbred bammer. Did you teabag anybody while you played golf? Safe travels back to west vance an lane kiffin. row thde row

Trolling your rival's message board at 1:17 AM????? LOL Nice life!!!! You are truly pathetic!!! hahahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure what kind of backwoods education you have, but here's a little basic info for you, pal... There is more than one time zone. Were you aware of that? Smh.

In light of the recent news of auburn's professors date raping people and now knowing that you don't understand time zones, those educators over there need to really reevaluate what's going on. Pathetic is right.

I'm not sure what kind of backwoods education you have, but here's a little basic info for you, pal... There is more than one time zone. Were you aware of that? Smh.

In light of the recent news of auburn's professors date raping people and now knowing that you don't understand time zones, those educators over there need to really reevaluate what's going on. Pathetic is right.
So, you're a "left coaster" now? Explains a lot!!

I grow tired of you and your awesome life. Can you and your awesome life go back to Destin and play some golf? Maybe that will get you off auburn.rivals.com for a while and lower you blood pressure? row damn thde!

I grow tired of you and your awesome life. Can you and your awesome life go back to Destin and play some golf? Maybe that will get you off auburn.rivals.com for a while and lower you blood pressure? row damn thde!
The only way to keep these obsessed people off is to ban them. Isn't it nice not reading the tripe that billy put out? Now we just have pops here to ramble on...

I'll be here to remind simple people like you that life exists outside of your Wire Road trailer. Lol

I'll be here to remind simple people like you that life exists outside of your Wire Road trailer. Lol

Maybe I should hop a plane to South Africa for safari to 'better' my life! Poppy, you and your West Vance life are a sad sight. I understand why you think travel somehow makes you better than others. It is that truck driver, West Vance, too much bammer in me mentality.

Maybe I should hop a plane to South Africa for safari to 'better' my life! Poppy, you and your West Vance life are a sad sight. I understand why you think travel somehow makes you better than others. It is that truck driver, West Vance, too much bammer in me mentality.

You should really get out more, you sidewalk bumpkin.

I would compare you to an alumnus, but you didn't go to college lol

Hey Poppy, I think I'm going to catch a plane to Katmandu to play golf. Then I might take a yacht to Greece for turtle soup. I must have the best life on the face of the planet. Row Thde Row you sidewalk neck!

Hey Poppy, I think I'm going to catch a plane to Katmandu to play golf. Then I might take a yacht to Greece for turtle soup. I must have the best life on the face of the planet. Row Thde Row you sidewalk neck!

You're bad at this. Really bad.

Don't project your sorry ass sidewalkness on me. You failed to meet the criteria to get into API, and now you have been surpassed by everyone around you in the game of life.

I know you want to be me. You yearn for it. And like all university of auburn fans, it kills you inside that your university will always live in the shadows of bammer. I'm sorry you are hurting. Hope you are able to overcome your inferiority and insecurity.

Don't project your sorry ass sidewalkness on me. You failed to meet the criteria to get into API, and now you have been surpassed by everyone around you in the game of life.

I know you want to be me. You yearn for it. And like all university of auburn fans, it kills you inside that your university will always live in the shadows of bammer. I'm sorry you are hurting. Hope you are able to overcome your inferiority and insecurity.
Even you can't try to compare a liberal arts school to an engineering/agricultural/technical school. Apples and oranges...
It's sad that you actually claim to believe that AU alum/fans yearn to be like Bama. I am both and definitely do no want to be like Bama. I love that Auburn is a small town friendly University with conservative values and down to Earth people. Our sports teams are good, our education is awesome, and the family atmosphere is incredible. Maybe if you'd try to see it for what it is and without your hate, you would see what many of us love. If not, that's fine too. You just keep telling yourself that you are better and that we want to be like you, if that makes you feel good. War Eagle!!

Even you can't try to compare a liberal arts school to an engineering/agricultural/technical school. Apples and oranges...
It's sad that you actually claim to believe that AU alum/fans yearn to be like Bama. I am both and definitely do no want to be like Bama. I love that Auburn is a small town friendly University with conservative values and down to Earth people. Our sports teams are good, our education is awesome, and the family atmosphere is incredible. Maybe if you'd try to see it for what it is and without your hate, you would see what many of us love. If not, that's fine too. You just keep telling yourself that you are better and that we want to be like you, if that makes you feel good. War Eagle!!

I appreciate your advice and have no doubt that you are happy with your life. I've been to auburn multiple times and have no issue with neither the city nor most of the people.

There is no hate from me, just genuine laughter at the fringe portion of your fanbase such as bottomdweller losers like sanctions stand, the same fan that he likes to criticize- disgusting, inbred sidewalk with no joy because his football team is currently in shit mode.

I appreciate your advice and have no doubt that you are happy with your life. I've been to auburn multiple times and have no issue with neither the city nor most of the people.

There is no hate from me, just genuine laughter at the fringe portion of your fanbase such as bottomdweller losers like sanctions stand, the same fan that he likes to criticize- disgusting, inbred sidewalk with no joy because his football team is currently in shit mode.
"shit mode"? Really?? You are one pompous ass!! Why do you live on this board if you are so much better than all of us? Do you really believe that Bama fans are of a higher caliber than Auburn fans? If so, you are truly delusional!!!

I enjoy toying with idiotic fans like Poppy, Brian Downing, Updyke, and many others like them who are to stupid to breath without a wide open mouth. They feel like their actions somehow make them better people. Whether it be destroying a rival fans property, dropping trouser and rubbing your junk on someone or thinking your travels and golf game make your life better than others is simply bat sh$%^ crazy and is well represented at the Univ of Bammer, West Vance campus for mouth breathers. ROW Thde!

Poppy, please understand that pulling your junk out an tea bagging is just not good behavior. Also understand that mouth breathing, West Vance illiterates like Poppy, Brian, Harvey and the walking dead mass of worthless humans in West Vance are no better for the completely classless, idiotic actions and claims they make. They are simply not worth the dog s$^% on the bottom of their own shoes. I hope you are able to find peace with your worthless life and golf game. I know you yearn for this peace by the actions you take and the claims you make. Take a step back, come off the golf course and look in the mirror, you will find that life in West Vance breeds the kind of stupidity that is inside you. Take some continuing education at a respectable institution that doesn't actually graduate sexual predators, vandals and criminals. Row Thde!

I enjoy toying with idiotic fans like Poppy, Brian Downing, Updyke, and many others like them who are to stupid to breath without a wide open mouth. They feel like their actions somehow make them better people. Whether it be destroying a rival fans property, dropping trouser and rubbing your junk on someone or thinking your travels and golf game make your life better than others is simply bat sh$%^ crazy and is well represented at the Univ of Bammer, West Vance campus for mouth breathers. ROW Thde!

There aren't enough words to describe how incredibly retarded you are. LMFAO

There aren't enough words to describe how incredibly retarded you are. LMFAO

Poppy there aren't enough words to describe your ignorant, pompous, idiotic, simpleton existence. You need to get out of West Vance before it kills you and/or makes you begin the bammer tradition of teabagging. Rise above that cesspool of a town an institution. Try to get your pitiful life together. I know you are an imbecile but if you try, you can get on the right path. You might even begin to rise above the dog s$^ on your shoes. You might even reach horse s^% level. If you can't live by your Crapstone Creed Poppy, get out of West Vance before it is to late.

Difficult for me to take anyone seriously that's so uneducated. Seriously can't stop laughing. "To stupid to breath" lololololol! Did you learn that at auburn?

Difficult for me to take anyone seriously that's so uneducated. Seriously can't stop laughing. "To stupid to breath" lololololol! Did you learn that at auburn?
Be very careful Sanctions, Poppy is the grammar police now.

Be very careful Sanctions, Poppy is the grammar police now.

I'm becoming a bit suspicious of the whole "all auburn fans are graduates" deal. Even auburn fans should be able to communicate on a 3rd grade level.

Sorry to break the news to you, princess.

I'm becoming a bit suspicious of the whole "all auburn fans are graduates" deal. Even auburn fans should be able to communicate on a 3rd grade level.

Sorry to break the news to you, princess.

When you meet up with the grammar police just say..

There, they're and their.

Poppy you sure do make a lot of assumptions. I'm going to make a few assumptions... you and your sister are smoking crack down by the river, wearing hounds tooth hats and waiting on Brian Downing for a wild night of teabagging? Correct? Row Thde!

ADVERTISEMENT