ADVERTISEMENT

Some things never change

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
I took a few weeks off from posting here and return to see that some things just stay the same. Well, some have begun posting in a fast a furious manner it seems. I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for football season. I really hope it's a good year for the SEC!
I'll be on here, but intend to try and stay out of the mud slinging and name calling. Take care everyone!

I took a few weeks off from posting here and return to see that some things just stay the same. Well, some have begun posting in a fast a furious manner it seems. I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for football season. I really hope it's a good year for the SEC!
I'll be on here, but intend to try and stay out of the mud slinging and name calling. Take care everyone!
Good to have you back aviator. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Where in the mountains? What's the temperature difference?

You need to get out of west vance. Escape the filth and live a little!

1%
Row Damn Thde!

typical_dickhead_alabama_fan_medium.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Yeah, I don't miss the extreme heat and humidity from down there. Busy here too. Trying to keep things going at work

I did... ;-)

LOL! No, you tried to lecture to me for replying to sanctions. I don't need you to tell me how to be civil in this thread and I don't need you to tell me who I can and cannot respond to.

Give me a civil reply and you'll get the same. Don't, and you probably won't.

I'm not the one that crapped on your thread, in fact I joined Billy in giving a civil reply. sanctions is the one that crapped on the thread, so save your lecture for him.
I did.
I'm not the one that crapped on your thread, in fact I joined Billy in giving a civil reply. sanctions is the one that crapped on the thread, so save your lecture for him.
What more do you want?

I did.

What more do you want?

If I had wanted to crap on your thread my first reply here would have been the one sanctions left.

Don't lecture to me for telling a troll to STFU. When I start crapping on civil threads that you start, then you can say something.

If I had wanted to crap on your thread my first reply here would have been the one sanctions left.

Don't lecture to me for telling a troll to STFU. When I start crapping on civil threads that you start, then you can say something.
As I said in the title...Some things never change. Also, if you think that was a "lecture"...You may need to be less sensitive.

Let me help you: Don't shit on someone that's going out of their way not to shit on you.
Thank you for your kindness in "going out of your way" and not "shitting" on me! It must be very difficult for you to get along with someone who is a graduate of your rival football team. You are a wise and gracious man.

Thank you for your kindness in "going out of your way" and not "shitting" on me! It must be very difficult for you to get along with someone who is a graduate of your rival football team. You are a wise and gracious man.

We got along just fine in this thread till you tried to call me out for responding to a troll. There's a life lesson in that for you.

I said something to him too. You seem to be ignoring that fact. Thanks for your free life lesson!!

And I said something to him cause he was an ass. If he isn't an ass, none of this happens. You seem to be ignoring that fact, as well as the fact that if he had said that to you, you would have responded exactly as I did. And if I had tried to call you out for responding to the troll, you would have responded exactly as I did.

You did a good thing by calling out the troll, then screwed it up by calling out me for responding to him. Especially since I had already responded to this thread previously, and in a civil manner.

Make smarter decisions next time.

And I said something to him cause he was an ass. If he isn't an ass, none of this happens. You seem to be ignoring that fact, as well as the fact that if he had said that to you, you would have responded exactly as I did. And if I had tried to call you out for responding to the troll, you would have responded exactly as I did.

You did a good thing by calling out the troll, then screwed it up by calling out me for responding to him. Especially since I had already responded to this thread previously, and in a civil manner.

Not for calling him out, but for the manner in which you did. Civility. Try it some time. It's not so bad!

Not for calling him out, but for the manner in which you did. Civility. Try it some time. It's not so bad!

I did try it. Note the first reply you got in this thread. You were civil, you got a civil reply from me.

You were later an ass and you got treated like an ass. Just like the troll did. Not too hard to understand.

I did try it. Note the first reply you got in this thread. You were civil, you got a civil reply from me.

You were later an ass and you got treated like an ass. Just like the troll did. Not too hard to understand.
"See how Billy's playing nice? You can too, if you try really hard!" ---Yeah, that's really being and "ass". Now that I know your sensitivity level, I will try to be nicer to you. I apologize for upsetting you with those harsh words.

"See how Billy's playing nice? You can too, if you try really hard!" ---Yeah, that's really being and "ass". Now that I know your sensitivity level, I will try to be nicer to you. I apologize for upsetting you with those harsh words.

You're purposely ignoring my first post ITT. It was completely civil. That tells the reasonably intelligent person that I intend to be civil here. Then a troll comes along with an attack, and I respond. Then here you come with a lecture.

As I told you, don't shit on someone that's going out of their way not to shit on you. I could have easily made my first reply to you be some dumb troll attack on you, but I didn't cause there was no need. Just like there was no need for you to be an ass in responding to me, but you were.

You're purposely ignoring my first post ITT. It was completely civil. That tells the reasonably intelligent person that I intend to be civil here. Then a troll comes along with an attack, and I respond. Then here you come with a lecture.

As I told you, don't shit on someone that's going out of their way not to shit on you. I could have easily made my first reply to you be some dumb troll attack on you, but I didn't cause there was no need. Just like there was no need for you to be an ass in responding to me, but you were.

I appreciated your nice post. Thank you for that. I still don't see where I "shit" on you though. That just seems a bit dramatic is all I'm saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT