ADVERTISEMENT

Scary: Another Talking Point Goes Down After Peer-Reviewed Study Released

I can’t believe OP is as Oulde as he is and is so staunchly anti-vaxx

712.jpg

Come on man he's not anti-vaxx and you know it. Why are you so against someone making a fully informed decision regarding their own health?
Look at his age and tell me again that he made a fully informed decision to not get vaccinated with a very safe vaccine. Also look at his posting history and tell me again he isn’t staunchly pushing against the covid vaccine.

Confirmation bias is a bitch. People like OP have unfortunately influenced too many unhealthy or old people to refuse getting vaccinated.

Look at his age and tell me again that he made a fully informed decision to not get vaccinated with a very safe vaccine. Also look at his posting history and tell me again he isn’t staunchly pushing against the covid vaccine.

Confirmation bias is a bitch. People like OP have unfortunately influenced too many unhealthy or old people to refuse getting vaccinated.
I believe he is vaccinated. You do realize each and every one of us are different. But I guess you are fully against someone making their own decisions.

I believe he is vaccinated. You do realize each and every one of us are different. But I guess you are fully against someone making their own decisions.
I’m not against it, but I’m against people pushing propaganda for political bias. My side is unfortunately turning in to the exact thing they hate about the left.

I’m not against it, but I’m against people pushing propaganda for political bias. My side is unfortunately turning in to the exact thing they hate about the left.
Then you must be against most of those pushing the vaccine. The vaccine is a total political football and it became that way due to both sides.

Then you must be against most of those pushing the vaccine. The vaccine is a total political football and it became that way due to both sides.
When you say “pushing the vaccine” what do you mean? Vaccine and mask mandates? Yes, I’m 110% against mandates. But people lobbying and brainwashing idiots against getting vaccinated for political purposes is the most aggravating part of this entire pandemic. It’s the reason I know three people who have died from covid in the last year and two more who were close to the vent.

When you say “pushing the vaccine” what do you mean? Vaccine and mask mandates? Yes, I’m 110% against mandates. But people lobbying and brainwashing idiots against getting vaccinated for political purposes is the most aggravating part of this entire pandemic. It’s the reason I know three people who have died from covid in the last year and two more who were close to the vent.
Both sides have been pushing propaganda and made it entirely political. IMO if there would have been zero mandates I think the vaxx rate would have been about the same and we would not be fighting as much against each other over getting vaccinated.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Both sides have been pushing propaganda and made it entirely political. IMO if there would have been zero mandates I think the vaxx rate would have been about the same and we would not be fighting as much against each other over getting vaccinated.
I agree.

Reactions: AUHambone82

I'm not anti-vaccine. I'm also not against providing all the info available on the covid vaccines. Why are you?

I'm not anti-vaccine. I'm also not against providing all the info available on the covid vaccines. Why are you?
You’re anti covid vaccine, you just refuse to admit it because it makes you look like a crazy person. Aren’t you the one who said 200-300k people have died from the vaccine?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT