ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions this... Sanctions that... Sanction, Sanctions, Sanctions!

GOMM now be honest, I know that is a hard for you to do, but don't you think you would be gone if I had that much power? Like I said be honest if you can.

My guess is the powers that be pretty much consider you to be the same whiny bitch that everyone else does, and ignores you.

Boy who cried wolf...

billy you have a reading comprehension problem don't you? Where does that post come off as me being pissed off? I think you are smart for having so many internet names. Just like your cute little "tuff guy" stuff last night. No where in the thread was I being a "tuff guy", but it came off that way to you. Comprehension is your friend. Practice it.
Your actions speak for themselves.

My guess is the powers that be pretty much consider you to be the same whiny bitch that everyone else does, and ignores you.

Boy who cried wolf...
Yeah you and Tate are on a first name basis aren't you? You said you had a quote from him about CRG but it is actually in question because you couldn't provide a link.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Yeah you and Tate are on a first name basis aren't you? You said you had a quote from him about CRG but it is actually in question because you couldn't provide a link.

No idea what this deflection means. But if a grown-ass man is running around tattling on other grown-ass men over postings on a message board, the tattle-tale tends to look like a whiny bitch.

Yep, a couple of 13 year-olds kick your grown-man ass here everyday.

How does that make you feel, old man? LMAO!

Well hayul! Row damn thde!

rolltideballs12.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT