ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions this... Sanctions that... Sanction, Sanctions, Sanctions!

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Ghost is pulling a Marsha Brady. Chill out mouth breather and give us all some more in-depth analysis on Auburn football.

15769dcb2d7adf7cda3bb399ac45434b.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Hahaha! sanctions waits till the Store Manager leaves 5 mins early and then lets dem filthy Bammers have it!

When the boss is away, the children will play! LMAO!

Watch closely....when sanctions stops posting that means mama got up to pour him a bowl of Froot Loops and sanctions had to get off the computer and not get caught! LMAO!

Watch closely....when sanctions stops posting that means mama got up to pour him a bowl of Froot Loops and sanctions had to get off the computer and not get caught! LMAO!

Ghost, Straight shooter on Auburn Football and Auburn Message Boards.

He will give you the nuggets you need every day.

The few, the proud, the 1%

Rooow Damn Thde!

10265117-large.jpg

Now sanctions no need to get pissy cause I was right about your sad life. It was pretty obvious and you don't hide it very well.

It's ok, bro, really.

He's got it down to a science, can fire off 3 posts while the store manager is on the toilet, but not 4.

LMAO! You tell dem filthy Bammers! But only in small spurts so the boss doesn't write you up again!

sactions' computer usage is monitored! I cannot get over that! LMAO!

He's got it down to a science, can fire off 3 posts while the store manager is on the toilet, but not 4.

LMAO! You tell dem filthy Bammers! But only in small spurts so the boss doesn't write you up again!

sactions' computer usage is monitored! I cannot get over that! LMAO!

You like those filthy 1% bammers? Oh yeah, Roooow damn Thde Rooow!

screen-shot-2014-12-26-at-11-57-09-am.jpg

sanctions.....bless your heart....but this is exactly why your game stinks. We've already proven this week that you are so poor that you can't afford to be on the computer during the week without someone approving usage for you. So in effect, you are even bigger white trash than 99% of the pics you post here!

That immediately kneecaps your attempted smack. It's like when breezy calls someone a dummy. You calling anyone white trash is just as ironic.

Sigh. You're boring me, boy. Last warning....

No trouble at all Ghost. The digital database on west vance morons is larger than the Library of Congress.

Rooow Damn Thde!
Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-22%2Bat%2B8.14.20%2BAM.png

Then you're an idiot that can't search it cause 99% of your pics are the same 5 pics, the Bammer with man boobs that you lust for, the girl crapping in the plant that has nothing to do with Bama and the ghey boog guy in Houndstooth.

Take those away and there goes 99% of your pics here.

As I said, you're boring us to tears, boy. Try something else, or we're done.

Then you're an idiot that can't search it cause 99% of your pics are the same 5 pics, the Bammer with man boobs that you lust for, the girl crapping in the plant that has nothing to do with Bama and the ghey boog guy in Houndstooth.

Take those away and there goes 99% of your pics here.

As I said, you're boring us to tears, boy. Try something else, or we're done.

Ohhhh the 1%. Don't tell me we're done Ghost. We are just getting started! Say it ain't so!

Rooow damn Thde!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ohhhh the 1%. Don't tell me we're done Ghost. We are just getting started! Say it ain't so!

Rooow damn Thde!

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually if you don't shape up and stop boring me, you're going on Ignore. I'll give you till Friday to up your game, but if you can't, you're done.

Your choice, and your responsibility. Good luck.

Actually if you don't shape up and stop boring me, you're going on Ignore. I'll give you till Friday to up your game, but if you can't, you're done.

Yeah, I'm getting bored by sidewalk sanctions too. We have him figured out: poor white trash with terrible upbringing that only wants to discuss incest and drugs.

Really a disgusting lowlife hick, eerily similar to the very ones he claims to hate.

Put him on ignore? That is gold. He definitely has your number. He posts just to get a rise out of you and it is working like a charm. Do you really think he gives a shyt what you say or what you post? It's apparent he doesn't but you can't stay away from his posts. Too funny.

Put him on ignore? That is gold. He definitely has your number. He posts just to get a rise out of you and it is working like a charm. Do you really think he gives a shyt what you say or what you post? It's apparent he doesn't but you can't stay away from his posts. Too funny.

So if I can't stay away from his posts why put him on Ignore? You really have a problem thinking your logic through....

Yeah, I'm getting bored by sidewalk sanctions too. We have him figured out: poor white trash with terrible upbringing that only wants to discuss incest and drugs.

Really a disgusting lowlife hick, eerily similar to the very ones he claims to hate.

His replies have gotten so predictable that I can pretty accurately predict not only what he will say, but the picture he will use.

That's boring. The only thing that was entertaining was him posting pics of Bammer white trash then thinking "Wait, does he not realize he's the exact same type of person?" but even that is getting old, now I just feel sorry for him.

As for him having problems, breezy has problems but at least he's entertaining. This guy has problems and the biggest one is that he's just boring.

He's got 2 days to shape up. We'll see.

Go get 'em nud! Show those dirty bammers! Sanctions needs the help!
Still can't answer a simple question. You are playing the victim are you? I can promise you one thing, Sanctions don't need any help. He has y'all right were he wants you and y'all can't see it. He has been doing this for years. Think about what his moniker for a minute, that will give you an idea how long he has been doing this. He needs no help.

Still can't answer a simple question. You are playing the victim are you? I can promise you one thing, Sanctions don't need any help. He has y'all right were he wants you and y'all can't see it. He has been doing this for years. Think about what his moniker for a minute, that will give you an idea how long he has been doing this. He needs no help.
You're right, he needs no help to embarrass himself. For that matter, neither do you.

If there is anyone playing the victim card, its YOU, tuff guy.

LOL

Yes whenever we encounter an aubarn troll whose username is devoted to Bama, we know what we are getting. I just didn't expect him to turn this boring this quickly.

Oh well, he's got 2 days to do better.

Sorry, Nancy, we can't take you seriously after tattling to whatever dipshit auburn sunshine pumper banned billy.

That was some of the biggest vagina leakage I've ever seen on the Internet.

Sorry, Nancy, we can't take you seriously after tattling to whatever dipshit auburn sunshine pumper banned billy.

That was some of the biggest vagina leakage I've ever seen on the Internet.
I bet nudbud is a fan of other pinko commie ideas, like the Fairnes Doctrine.

Whether I put sanctions on Ignore or not has nothing to do with a grown-ass man telling on people on the internet. I am honestly embarrassed for you.
GOMM now be honest, I know that is a hard for you to do, but don't you think you would be gone if I had that much power? Like I said be honest if you can.

I'm sorry I piss you off so much.
billy you have a reading comprehension problem don't you? Where does that post come off as me being pissed off? I think you are smart for having so many internet names. Just like your cute little "tuff guy" stuff last night. No where in the thread was I being a "tuff guy", but it came off that way to you. Comprehension is your friend. Practice it.

ADVERTISEMENT