ADVERTISEMENT

sanctions on a posting bender!!!!

You can always tell when he starts getting mad because he goes to literally every thread and posts pics of bammers. I have a pretty good feeling that he looks eerily similar to the necks in those pics.

Jealousy and anger is eating away at his core, and I think I fueled the fire by inviting him to dinner.

You can always tell when he starts getting mad because he goes to literally every thread and posts pics of bammers. I have a pretty good feeling that he looks eerily similar to the necks in those pics.

Jealousy and anger is eating away at his core, and I think I fueled the fire by inviting him to dinner.
I'm just waiting for the gauntlet to be thrown and Sanctions to name which Sonic he wants to meet you at for a "whoopin".

Lol

Oh he's clearly the exact same person as the pics he posts, only diff is he's wearing a $10 Kick Six tee from WalMart.

Reactions: billywaynebama
I'm on a posting bender? Take a step back and look in the trailer mirror my good mouth breathing bammers!

You morons are hammering this place ALL DAY LONG EVERY DAY. But hey, when you fulla-bammer, you fulla-bammer!

Roooooooow Damn Thde!

AlabamaFanNeverous_original.gif

I'm on a posting bender? Take a step back and look in the trailer mirror my good mouth breathing bammers!

You morons are hammering this place ALL DAY LONG EVERY DAY. But hey, when you fulla-bammer, you fulla-bammer!

Roooooooow Damn Thde!

AlabamaFanNeverous_original.gif
That was the game where we won the SEC title in 2012, wasn't it?

You War Turds were busy making the mistake of hiring the high school flop around this time, if I remember correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT