ADVERTISEMENT

sanctions in all seriousness, this is an intervention

Oct 1, 2012
You made poor life choices on Monday, and you paid for it on Tuesday.

You can spend today blaming Bammers for your poor life decisions, or you can grow up and get your life back on track.

Choice is entirely up to you, bro. And so are the consequences of your decisions.

Choose wisely. Good luck.

Lov ya Pops! Pulling for you and the 1% photoshopped as well!

I hope there are many elephant shaped boogers in your future!

Row damn Thde Poppy!

bama-elephant-booger.jpg

4c2cde735526b7aea451ab3277794b48.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
sanctions, bless your heart, but you game is pretty damn weak. Haven't you noticed that you have bored Billy and Poppy so badly that they don't even reply to you anymore? I thought I could give you some hints and you would pick up on them, but you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

The pics ain't working (and yes I know this will lead to you tripling your efforts, bless your heart). Pics only work when they aint fake and they aint the same pics everyone has seen a million times. I tried as patiently as I could to make this point to you. First I tried using pics of boogs, but that just ramped you up. Hell then I started using the same damn Bammer pics you were using and saying Row Damn Thde, but you didn't get that either LMAO!

You got no game, brother. You have minimum wage game which is why you get a minimum wage salary.

You're officially on notice: Up your game and start entertaining me or I'm going to move on like Billy and Poppy have.

Last chance: You've flunked out in the offline world, if you flunk out of the online world as well, there are no more worlds left for you to fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT