ADVERTISEMENT

Saban says he'd cheat on his wife with Hillary Clinton

I was also surprised by this
Seriously?! That "surprised" you? Not on this end as that's par for the course with the Wee One from observations and previous players' statements, not to mention I've heard other football coaches who sounded similar.

A LOT of truth in Saban's statements here. Man speaks the truth on this subject.

Confused bammer reads headline and nothing else. Goes out and buys Hillary2016 bumper sticker.

Sniped on his way home by another bammer.

Well done, sir.

little-finger-nod.gif

Reactions: AU925
Wasn't there some saban sex scandal while he was at LSU?

Yes he got caught, using that term lightly, sleeping with a politicians wife. So there is a basis for him to use Hilary as an example.

At least CBP had a fairly hot young chick, guess lil nicky is getting older.

Edit Looked it up on phone and don't know how to link but he had an affair with Candy Exwards wife of former Gov Edwards. Edwards supposedly meet with Terri and afterwards she convinced nick to leave LSU.

Last edited:
Man...he's really attracted to very unattractive ladies that have to problem lying right to peoples faces.

My daddy always told me, "Son, if you ain't in bed by midnight, you might as well head on home."

Yes he got caught, using that term lightly, sleeping with a politicians wife. So there is a basis for him to use Hilary as an example.

At least CBP had a fairly hot young chick, guess lil nicky is getting older.

Edit Looked it up on phone and don't know how to link but he had an affair with Candy Exwards wife of former Gov Edwards. Edwards supposedly meet with Terri and afterwards she convinced nick to leave LSU.
8141861-standard.jpg

Candy+Edwards.jpg

had a buddy play for him and after games saban always finishes his post game locker room talk with, "If you aint in by 12 get out."

My daddy always told me, "Son, if you ain't in bed by midnight, you might as well head on home."

I def smashed plenty of chicks staying out past 12 in college. It was all about getting them back to your place for a late night after the bar kicked everyone out. Our place at Toomer and Glenn was called the Apollo so "late night at the Apollo" was a usually a big win after Skybar.

Reactions: pickeroo
I def smashed plenty of chicks staying out past 12 in college. It was all about getting them back to your place for a late night after the bar kicked everyone out. Our place at Toomer and Glenn was called the Apollo so "late night at the Apollo" was a usually a big win after Skybar.

Yeah, he said it, but I didn't necessarily follow his advice. Def a target-rich environment at closing time. They all looked purtier too.

Reactions: orientalthunder
So he'd only cheat with the Secretary of State or the State of Louisiana's Governor's wife (Candy Edwards)? Kinda fits the mold of Mrs. Clinton eh? Did he just admit to cheating on Mrs. Terry?

Extremely demeaning comments toward women ..... spoken with the authority of his position as a state employee. Nothing to see here.

Not exactly what he said. What he was trying to say in a very crude manner was that if you are going to cheat, then cheat with someone that has MORE to lose than YOU. Still very crude language.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT