ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals.com called about Poppy

Aside from nudbud, I have never seen someone get their feelings hurt on a message board quite like you. Prayers sent.
Where do you get that my feelings are hurt? Not even close. You come in to rescue your little buddy again?? You offer lots of "prayers", but I'm not picking up much of a spiritual vibe from you.

Where do you get that my feelings are hurt? Not even close. You come in to rescue your little buddy again?? You offer lots of "prayers", but I'm not picking up much of a spiritual vibe from you.
You pick up what you choose. Your bias against anything Bama shines through again. You can deny all you like but you clearly are very upset with anything remotely critical of Auburn.

That is quite judgmental of you. More prayers sent.

You pick up what you choose. Your bias against anything Bama shines through again. You can deny all you like but you clearly are very upset with anything remotely critical of Auburn.
I'm fine with Bama. It's fans like you that I'm not fond of. My best friend went to Bama, my family is full of Bama fans, I grew up a Bama fan (outgrew it though), etc. Criticize Auburn all you want. Not sure what SPECIFICALLY you are referring to. Just more of your obsessive behavior?

I'm fine with Bama. It's fans like you that I'm not fond of. My best friend went to Bama, my family is full of Bama fans, I grew up a Bama fan (outgrew it though), etc. Criticize Auburn all you want. Not sure what SPECIFICALLY you are referring to. Just more of your obsessive behavior?
Of course you don't. You're oblivious.

You obviously have a skewed definition of what "judging" is? Now who is the one whining?

I'm not whining at all. If I could email you my laughter, I would do so.

I just showed this board to several family members and friends. Some are even auburn fans. They saw all the bitching and moaning by the auburn posters and immediately fell over in a hysterical laughter. Think I may post it on Facebook soon. I have over 2,500 friends.

I just showed this board to several family members and friends. Some are even auburn fans. They saw all the bitching and moaning by the auburn posters and immediately fell over in a hysterical laughter. Think I may post it on Facebook soon. I have over 2,500 friends.
Over 2,500 friends??? Wow, you're IMPORTANT!!! LOL I thought those guys making fun of you for your golf comments and such were maybe exaggerated. I guess not. You really are self important. Wow!!! 2,500 Face Book friends?? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

So, you have no specifics? Imagine that. Just keep on deflecting. It's what you do. Well that, stir the pot, obsess over all things Auburn, etc. You two are quite a "special" pair!!!
By living in denial you are hurting only yourself. And providing me entertainment. Either way I win, so make your choice.

Over 2,500 friends??? Wow, you're IMPORTANT!!! LOL I thought those guys making fun of you for your golf comments and such were maybe exaggerated. I guess not. You really are self important. Wow!!! 2,500 Face Book friends?? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
We can't help it that nobody likes you. It's not a mystery as to why.

Also I have shared glimpses of this site to my Aub friends as well. They can't believe you guys like nudbud and aviator are real. One of them is convinced you are a bunch of Bama fans trolling as Aubs to make AU look bad. Lol.

I don't have time for you to be jealous of my football team and my life. I also have 500+ connections on LinkedIn and a couple thousand followers on Twitter.

I don't have time for you to be jealous of my football team and my life. I also have 500+ connections on LinkedIn and a couple thousand followers on Twitter.
You're a real piece of work, aren't you??? Self importance is high with you. You are too funny!!

Also I have shared glimpses of this site to my Aub friends as well. They can't believe you guys like nudbud and aviator are real. One of them is convinced you are a bunch of Bama fans trolling as Aubs to make AU look bad. Lol.
I also showed these to my friends and they can't understand why uat fans spend so much time on a rival's message board. See we can all play these games.

I also showed these to my friends and they can't understand why uat fans spend so much time on a rival's message board. See we can all play these games.
Difference is we are laughing and having fun with this. You are very serious about all of this and get very upset with us.

Sad that the KSU fan that posted a question was broadly ignored until I called you guys out on it, resulting in a pathetic one word post from your whiny cohort. So spare me that this board is all about "friendly discussion" because you regulars obviously have no interest in it. Now that is "sad and pathetic" ($1 to aviator)

Difference is we are laughing and having fun with this. You are very serious about all of this and get very upset with us.

Sad that the KSU fan that posted a question was broadly ignored until I called you guys out on it, resulting in a pathetic one word post from your whiny cohort. So spare me that this board is all about "friendly discussion" because you regulars obviously have no interest in it. Now that is "sad and pathetic" ($1 to aviator)
I had answered this question earlier in a different post by the same poster. Thanks for your obsession though.

Pot, meet kettle. Lol

Really can't believe someone as high and mighty as you posted that.
I can promise you that I am not "high and mighty" as you like to claim. I just don't understand the infatuation of living on a rival's message board and being a jack ass!! That's not "high and mighty", that's just common courtesy.

I can promise you that I am not "high and mighty" as you like to claim. I just don't understand the infatuation of living on a rival's message board and being a jack ass!! That's not "high and mighty", that's just common courtesy.

Sounds to me like we are living rent free inside of your heads.

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT