ADVERTISEMENT

Revelation 9:15…

This happened to me. Best thing that ever happened in retrospect. Being bipolar is a bitch but I'm 2.5 years into feeling much much better. I found the world's best psychiatrist there after looking for a competent one for years and striking out. There truly aren't enough qualified mental health professionals to go around.
Glad you found some help homie.
However we get there is however we get there.

Reactions: Rusty Strings
When can we expect the fire breathing horses with snake tails?
When you see "the abomination of desolation" being set up in the temple, you can be sure it's right around the corner. The good thing is, all believers won't have to endure any of that.

When you see "the abomination of desolation" being set up in the temple, you can be sure it's right around the corner. The good thing is, all believers won't have to endure any of that.
Pretty sure I’ve already seen that leftover in a few public restrooms

look-at-this-guy-colin-jost.gif
Look at how many jumped in this thread within minutes hahaha. Bet at least 50+ People even looked up the Revelations verse to see lol

Look at how many jumped in this thread within minutes hahaha. Bet at least 50+ People even looked up the Revelations verse to see lol
If they actually did look up and read the book of Revelation.............that's great. It's the only single book in the bible, that says that those who read it, will be blessed.
Rev. 1:3

Reactions: OrigAUgirl
If they actually did look up and read the book of Revelation.............that's great. It's the only single book in the bible, that says that those who read it, will be blessed.
Rev. 1:3
You aren’t wrong

The problem with this type of "gotcha" thread/post is that it only works if someone who the board as a whole considers a dumbass posts it.
oh the shoe fits in this OP's case, the shoe fits. If you watched, you would see..

Reactions: Piss Jug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT