ADVERTISEMENT

Oh dear, it appears that sanctions may actually be poor white trash

Oct 1, 2012
Three telltale signs:

1 - Pops' posts about eating at a fine restaurant really upset sanctions. You could tell he took it as Pops saying he was better than him. He was just saying that sanctions was too poor to eat a $100 meal.

2 - 99% of the pics he posts here are what most people would classify as 'poor white trash'. There's a theory that many closet gays call others gay as an insult to try to hide the fact that they are also gay. I think sanctions is doing the same thing, calling others poor white trash to try to deflect from the fact that he is, in fact, poor white trash himself.

3 - Any mention of financial status is immediately deflected from and sanctions goes on the attack. Why would it bother him, if he wasn't poor white trash?

Poor sanctions. Bur now I understand why he's never attended an aubarn football game, he can't afford it.

Thank goodness he can afford Net-10 Dial-up internet access for $9.95 a month! LMRTRAO!

state-of-mind.jpg

Damn that is just a long winded post. I will just stop here and give you a big ole...

Rooow Damn Thde!

Victory dance

I think his posting bender last night and this morning (who was he replying to, himself? LMAO!) is another telltale sign.

It's not that sanctions is poor, it's that sanctions thinks being poor says something about him as a person. Really pity him for that level of self-loathing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT