ADVERTISEMENT

Message for JG or any staff member

mrC62

All-American
Jul 5, 2001
Hey guys,

I've been a member since July of 2001. I am currently locked out of my act with $99.95 past due.
I've checked my AMX act history to make sure that I did pay yahoo last September.
I've copied the yahoo charges for the last 2 years. If something has changed, then please ck for me & let me know.
Yahoo is impossible to talk with; simple answer to my inquiry is "yes your act is past due".
I don't want to leave the site, & $99.95 is a small amount to pay for what the Bunker provides us, however,
I don't want to pay even a sml debt unless they can show me where I'm actually past due.
Being a friend, when WM left to go to South Carolina, I purchased a subscription to their site as well but
cancelled the subscription before he was fired. They charged me for both sites last September & I had
AMX credit me with the SC charge. Hopefully they're not confusing one with the other.
I checked the SC site to see if I could log in there & could not. So, 6.5 moths of paying for Rivals is
floating around somewhere. All I need is an explanation as to how I'm past due.

Thank you for doing what you can do.

YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPTN

$99.95
Will appear on your Sep 27, 2022 statement as YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPDULLES VA
Card: xxxxxxxxx

Tags​

Add Tags

Merchant Details​

YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPTN
Visit Business
Show Additional Information

$99.95
Will appear on your Sep 27, 2021 statement as YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPDULLES VA

Tags​

Add Tags

Upload Receipt

TRANSACTION NOTES
Cancel
|
Save Notes

Merchant Details​

YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPTN

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
Hey guys,

I've been a member since July of 2001. I am currently locked out of my act with $99.95 past due.
I've checked my AMX act history to make sure that I did pay yahoo last September.
I've copied the yahoo charges for the last 2 years. If something has changed, then please ck for me & let me know.
Yahoo is impossible to talk with; simple answer to my inquiry is "yes your act is past due".
I don't want to leave the site, & $99.95 is a small amount to pay for what the Bunker provides us, however,
I don't want to pay even a sml debt unless they can show me where I'm actually past due.
Being a friend, when WM left to go to South Carolina, I purchased a subscription to their site as well but
cancelled the subscription before he was fired. They charged me for both sites last September & I had
AMX credit me with the SC charge. Hopefully they're not confusing one with the other.
I checked the SC site to see if I could log in there & could not. So, 6.5 moths of paying for Rivals is
floating around somewhere. All I need is an explanation as to how I'm past due.

Thank you for doing what you can do.

YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPTN

$99.95
Will appear on your Sep 27, 2022 statement as YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPDULLES VA

Tags​

Add Tags

Merchant Details​

YAHOO SPORTS SUBSCRPTN
Visit Business
Show Additional Information

$99.95