ADVERTISEMENT

Jaime Foxx is blind and paralyzed

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

“A.J. Benza claimed after speaking to a source close to Foxx.”

Yeah I’m gonna hold off for a more reputable source.
I mean, if you have to choose which one to believe between AJ and CNN…

its-a-tough-one-top-chef.gif

The sad thing is there are losers who actually want him to be blind and paralyzed so they can say I told you so about the COVID vaccine. Sad sad bunch

Who wants that for anyone? Who in the hell?

Im curious, who here wants Jamie Foxx to actually be blind and paralyzed?

The same people who so desperately want to be right in their stance that the shot is killing millions of people that they'll rush to blame it the second they hear anyone is ill, because no one ever died up until people started getting that damn shot. The same people who have told me I would die several different times now and are disappointed that they were wrong in their predictions of when all the vaccinated folks would die off.

This guy could have legitimate information but the way he writes, it sounds much more likely that he spoke to Fox’s 3rd cousin, twice removed. It definitely reads like it was written by a gossip columnist.

Blind AND paralyzed come on folks. That is way too much fodder for the anti vax crowd to be true. Also why is it always blind, paralyzed or infertile? Kinda gives the game away and is super unoriginal. Try something like:

"Jamie Foxx says everything tastes like lemon meringue" since his covid vaccine. THAT might actually convince some people

Blind AND paralyzed come on folks. That is way too much fodder for the anti vax crowd to be true. Also why is it always blind, paralyzed or infertile? Kinda gives the game away and is super unoriginal. Try something like:

"Jamie Foxx says everything tastes like lemon meringue" since his covid vaccine. THAT might actually convince some people

Every obituary will now include the caveat that it was after the covid shot if they got the vaccine. "Jim Bob died after getting vaccinated, his life came to a tragic conclusion while throwing explosives at Canadian geese from his beloved 1992 Toyota Truck affectionately nicknamed "pussy smasher". RIP"

• Haha
Reactions: hsvtgr and 00aubie
Every obituary will now include the caveat that it was after the covid shot if they got the vaccine. "Jim Bob died after getting vaccinated, his life came to a tragic conclusion while throwing explosives at Canadian geese from his beloved 1992 Toyota Truck affectionately nicknamed "pussy smasher". RIP"
It is true that when I die I will have received many vaccines.

The anti vax brigade is insufferable, but the morons who believe a rushed vaccine provides zero risk are equally insufferable. Bottom line is neither of you know what the fvck you’re talking about in this instance and simply view the situation through your political lenses

The same people who so desperately want to be right in their stance that the shot is killing millions of people that they'll rush to blame it the second they hear anyone is ill, because no one ever died up until people started getting that damn shot. The same people who have told me I would die several different times now and are disappointed that they were wrong in their predictions of when all the vaccinated folks would die off.
You specifically called out certain people, so I was asking who these people are. Go ahead, and call them out. I want to hear them say your are right. If you dont, you are just making baseless accusations, that is adding fuel to the fire.

@Everyone - Who here, on the bunker, hopes that Jamie Foxx loses his eyesight, so you can say you were right about taking the Covid vaccine?

You specifically called out certain people, so I was asking who these people are. Go ahead, and call them out. I want to hear them say your are right. If you dont, you are just making baseless accusations, that is adding fuel to the fire.

@Everyone - Who here, on the bunker, hopes that Jamie Foxx loses his eyesight, so you can say you were right about taking the Covid vaccine?

It would take far too long to tag every person who chooses to believe that every illness and death is caused by the vaccine. If you hear about an illness and your first thought is "I bet it was the vaccine", that's who I'm talking about. And there are lots of those folks. If your first thought is "I hope they're ok", that's a reasonable thought. Many people are so caught up in their vaccine stance that their first thought will be the vaccine and not the well being of the individual. That's who I'm talking about. If you want to claim there are none of those people then you're just completely full of shit

It would take far too long to tag every person who chooses to believe that every illness and death is caused by the vaccine. If you hear about an illness and your first thought is "I bet it was the vaccine", that's who I'm talking about. And there are lots of those folks. If your first thought is "I hope they're ok", that's a reasonable thought. Many people are so caught up in their vaccine stance that their first thought will be the vaccine and not the well being of the individual. That's who I'm talking about. If you want to claim there are none of those people then you're just completely full of shit
Whatever bro. You are talking out your ass. You specifically said you know there is a bunch of Bunker members who are hoping for Jamie Foxx to be permantly blinded by the Covid Vaccine. You pulled some complete bullshit outta your ass, and now you are moving the goal posts. Do they make a TDS vaccine? Because, you are suffering hard.

Many people are so cauight up with their vaccine status? It sounds like you are the one so caught up with Vaccine status. Chill out bro. Nobody here wants to see Jamie Foxx blinded period.

Whatever bro. You are talking out your ass. You specifically said you know there is a bunch of Bunker members who are hoping for Jamie Foxx to be permantly blinded by the Covid Vaccine. You pulled some complete bullshit outta your ass, and now you are moving the goal posts. Do they make a TDS vaccine? Because, you are suffering hard.

Many people are so cauight up with their vaccine status? It sounds like you are the one so caught up with Vaccine status. Chill out bro. Nobody here wants to see Jamie Foxx blinded period.

Someone on here told me I will die from the poison I was injected with, so yea when people on here try to foretell my death it does hit a little personally. There are absolutely people who want folks to die from the vaccine so they can be proven right in their stance. You are assuming people are much more compassionate than they really are. I am glad that you have some level of confidence in humanity but I don't think they deserve that benefit of the doubt.

Per TMZ, he was at a Top Golf in Illinois this weekend and was hitting the ball well, which is amazing for a blind man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT