ADVERTISEMENT

Headed to Highlands in Birmingham for dinner

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
If any of you disgusting aubs are in the vicinity, come on down and let Pops buy you a nice meal. Two conditions must be met:

1. You must be clean. This means a shower within the last couple of hours, and for Bear's sake, don't stink up the room with your nasty cigarette smoke-filled clothing.

2. No overalls. Preferably no jeans unless you got them somewhere that you'd have to pay more than what you pay at Jimmy's Westernwear. If you wear jeans, you must wear a sportscoat/blazer. A buttonup shirt is the most acceptable form of shirt. No tank tops. No sandals or sneakers.

I'll be at the bar enjoying a fine bottle of Shafer Hillside Select 2006 with several other affluent friends. We will not make fun of you to your face.

If any of you disgusting aubs are in the vicinity, come on down and let Pops buy you a nice meal. Two conditions must be met:

1. You must be clean. This means a shower within the last couple of hours, and for Bear's sake, don't stink up the room with your nasty cigarette smoke-filled clothing.

2. No overalls. Preferably no jeans unless you got them somewhere that you'd have to pay more than what you pay at Jimmy's Westernwear. If you wear jeans, you must wear a sportscoat/blazer. A buttonup shirt is the most acceptable form of shirt. No tank tops. No sandals or sneakers.

I'll be at the bar enjoying a fine bottle of Shafer Hillside Select 2006 with several other affluent friends. We will not make fun of you to your face.

Pops you are a disgusting piece of crap. Don't pull s*&^ out of tour azz.

You are drinking PBR and hitting the crack pipe down by the river tonight with your sister. You will try to climb on your sister and she will knock you down the river bank. We will hear on the morning news that they found your body below the dam. I will post the funny pictures here tomorrow.

Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooowwwww!

bama-fans.jpg

Pops you are a disgusting piece of crap. Don't pull s*&^ out of tour azz.

You are drinking PBR and hitting the crack pipe down by the river tonight with your sister. You will try to climb on your sister and she will knock you down the river bank. We will hear on the morning news that they found your body below the dam. I will post the funny pictures here tomorrow.

Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooowwwww!

bama-fans.jpg
Annnnd....straight to incest and drugs. Two staples of Sanctions' life.

Annnnd....straight to incest and drugs. Two staples of Sanctions' life.

No Billy, Poppy is doing just that with his affluent friends you know. His life is so much better he feels compelled to let us all know how awesome he is each day. He is really belching PBR, in a wife beater and screaming at his sister to fix him a chicken pot pie dinner. Rowwww Damn Thde!

meh.gif

Incorrect. He's sharing those details with you because you are envious and it pisses you off. We laugh at your little tantrums and outbursts that are the result.

Incorrect. He's sharing those details with you because you are envious and it pisses you off. We laugh at your little tantrums and outbursts that are the result.

Please Billy. Run to the river bank and save your buddy Poppy before it is to late. Do it now before he gets into his second case of PBR. Just put on some bug spray, grab a flash light and listen for the biggest mouth breather in west vance shouting "Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!" and chasing his sister.

iUCpQPik0Do2x.gif

Please Billy. Run to the river bank and save your buddy Poppy before it is to late. Do it now before he gets into his second case of PBR. Just put on some bug spray, grab a flash light and listen for the biggest mouth breather in west vance shouting "Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!" and chasing his sister.

iUCpQPik0Do2x.gif
You are a truly disgusting pig.

What a lovely dinner. I knew none of the aubs here could afford it, so I just showed my friends all the obsessive posts from sidewalk sanctions, and they had a good laugh at his expense. I saw one of the beggars outside at Five Points, and I thought of sidewalk sanctions.

My dinner was $389.44, so naturally I gave the waitress four crisp Benjamins. She changed me ten ones, two quarters, a nickel, and a penny.

Being the wonderful human I am, I felt bad for the poor sap. I handed him my 56 cents and moved along. Feels good to be king.

What a lovely dinner. I knew none of the aubs here could afford it, so I just showed my friends all the obsessive posts from sidewalk sanctions, and they had a good laugh at his expense. I saw one of the beggars outside at Five Points, and I thought of sidewalk sanctions.

My dinner was $389.44, so naturally I gave the waitress four crisp Benjamins. She changed me ten ones, two quarters, a nickel, and a penny.

Being the wonderful human I am, I felt bad for the poor sap. I handed him my 56 cents and moved along. Feels good to be king.

Poppy, poppy, poppy you know you and a couple other west vance mouth breathers pooled your pocket change, bought a cheap bottle of wine and hit a nasty strip club. Run on home now before your sister finds out. Rowwww Thde!!

UA1a4we.gif

Coming from a useless sack of water such as yourself, that's a compliment.

A normal human is roughly 60% water but a mouth breathing west vance moron like yourself is roughly 98% sludge and bottom sediment. The majority, including the 3 west vance amigos, are simply not worth the water it would take to flush them into the septic system.

AlabamaFanNeverous_original.gif

A normal human is roughly 60% water but a mouth breathing west vance moron like yourself is roughly 98% sludge and bottom sediment. The majority, including the 3 west vance amigos, are simply not worth the water it would take to flush them into the septic system.

AlabamaFanNeverous_original.gif
Wow, we really got you pissed now.

Poppy, poppy, poppy you know you and a couple other west vance mouth breathers pooled your pocket change, bought a cheap bottle of wine and hit a nasty strip club. Run on home now before your sister finds out. Rowwww Thde!!

UA1a4we.gif

Poppy must have struck a nerve! I guess those hot pockets and Dr. Thunder weren't enough? I offered to feed you, you peasant.

Jealousy is an ugly color on you.

Sanctions let me help you here: Pops was trying to make you tell on yourself, and you took the bait. His story of being able to afford to eat at a nice restaurant obviously upset you and made you jealous. Which means you told on yourself.

It's likely that Sanctions and nud were gathered around nud's iPhone reading this thread while splitting a 10-piece chicken nuggets meal at the Chick-Fil-A in the Galleria.

Sanctions let me help you here: Pops was trying to make you tell on yourself, and you took the bait. His story of being able to afford to eat at a nice restaurant obviously upset you and made you jealous. Which means you told on yourself.

It's likely that Sanctions and nud were gathered around nud's iPhone reading this thread while splitting a 10-piece chicken nuggets meal at the Chick-Fil-A in the Galleria.
I wonder if either of them was wearing orange overalls, as goobers at the Galleria are known to do.

Dining with inbred mouth breathers is a good offer? I do not dine with bammers but I do laugh my azz off at them. How about starting the Bammer Comedy Show? I will go to that show with Poppy or just send the $'s to the Poppy general scholarship fund. Row damn Thde and Bammer up!

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

Don't worry, I'll make another offer to the hick nation again soon. I hate you missed out though.

Ohhh Poppy. I can't wait until your next offer. What could it be? Maybe a brand new houndstooth jacket from T-Town Mens Wears! Poppy your inbred generous heart is shinning. Bless you Poppy and Roooooooo damn Thde!

Dining with inbred mouth breathers is a good offer?

Considering that you turned it down to have microwaved Spaghetti Os and cheetos, yeah I would say it was probably the only chance you'll ever have to eat in a restaurant where you don't place your order at the front counter.

Pops was just trying to bring a little culture into your life. We need more people like him trying to help the great unwashed of West Georgia.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Ohhh Poppy. I can't wait until your next offer. What could it be? Maybe a brand new houndstooth jacket from T-Town Mens Wears! Poppy your inbred generous heart is shinning. Bless you Poppy and Roooooooo damn Thde!

Lol. Shinning? You are one dumb redneck.

I'll let you know what the plan is for next weekend once I determine where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Buy some new clothes in the meantime; I don't want you pooring up the place and embarrassing me.

Lol. Shinning? You are one dumb redneck.

I'll let you know what the plan is for next weekend once I determine where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Buy some new clothes in the meantime; I don't want you pooring up the place and embarrassing me.

Sorry for the misspell Poppy. I know it gets your blood pressure up but you should relax. I appreciate the way you police the board for grammar and spelling. It is very impressive how you split your time between eating goose liver pate and correcting errors on the internet.

Embarrassing? How about an invite to the next Updyke/Brian Downing autograph session down at T-Town Menswear? Roooow damn Thde!

Sorry for the misspell Poppy. I know it gets your blood pressure up but you should relax. I appreciate the way you police the board for grammar and spelling. It is very impressive how you split your time between eating goose liver pate and correcting errors on the internet.

Embarrassing? How about an invite to the next Updyke/Brian Downing autograph session down at T-Town Menswear? Roooow damn Thde!

It might actually do you some good to swing by TTown Men's Wear. I've never been in there, but I'm sure whatever they sell is better than the OskKosh outfit you have on right now.

But wait, I don't want to run you off just yet. Have Tom call me, and I'll pay for it. You're welcome.

It might actually do you some good to swing by TTown Men's Wear. I've never been in there, but I'm sure whatever they sell is better than the OskKosh outfit you have on right now.

But wait, I don't want to run you off just yet. Have Tom call me, and I'll pay for it. You're welcome.

OskKosh outfit? Wow that is funny. Do you also wipe boogers on people?

Row damn Thde!

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think you are either a full-fledged retard or under the age of 12.

I'm sorry you can't afford things like me. Try harder.

I feel for you Poppy. I have a heart. I want you to spend your money on stuff like

dental work
GED prep school
Underpinning on the trailer
Child support
birth control
divorce court
new crack pipe
jail bond rainy day fund

you have bills to pay Poppy. and if ya save up, you can get that Kenny Stabler jersey and some new bammer ink for Christmas. Rooooow damn Thde!

bamafantattoo.jpg

Hey Mr. Ghost! I'm feeling generous today! Call the doctor and/or vet and you to can get the spay or neuter. For you I'm thinking spay. Correct?

Rowww damn Thde!

Bama-05-Game-Day--15-Nate-B.jpg

sanctions I always wondered why most of your pictures are of Bammers painted up at games....then I realized you've never attended a game so you wouldn't understand that was normal behavior.

Being a poor sidewalker sounds like a miserable existence. I hope the $15 minimum wage law kicks in just to help the poors like you, lil buddy!

sanctions I always wondered why most of your pictures are of Bammers painted up at games....then I realized you've never attended a game so you wouldn't understand that was normal behavior.

Being a poor sidewalker sounds like a miserable existence. I hope the $15 minimum wage law kicks in just to help the poors like you, lil buddy!

Really, I am being honest. Call the doctor or vet and get the spay done today. You could be the first person in your family to make the change. Maybe ESPN will even give you their Courage Award. Take that step.

ncf_houndstooth_bama_11.jpg

Really, I am being honest. Call the doctor or vet and get the spay done today. You could be the first person in your family to make the change. Maybe ESPN will even give you their Courage Award. Take that step.

ncf_houndstooth_bama_11.jpg

See what I mean? This is exactly what fans do, they dress up, paint up and go to games and act a fool.

Then sidewalkers that have never seen the inside of a college stadium (or classroom) post their pics online as examples of 'embarrassing' fans.

You're telling on yourself, bro. Please just go to one game before you die. It's a great experience, even if you have to sell your Playstation, it will be worth it.

Unless you go to the Iron Bowl, then that would suck for you :D

See what I mean? This is exactly what fans do, they dress up, paint up and go to games and act a fool.

Then sidewalkers that have never seen the inside of a college stadium (or classroom) post their pics online as examples of 'embarrassing' fans.

You're telling on yourself, bro. Please just go to one game before you die. It's a great experience, even if you have to sell your Playstation, it will be worth it.

Unless you go to the Iron Bowl, then that would suck for you :D

I simply cannot imagine being sidewalk sanctions and watching my team get throttled into oblivion by big brother on a constant basis.

Maybe that's where his jealousy started?

Reactions: billywaynebama
I simply cannot imagine being sidewalk sanctions and watching my team get throttled into oblivion by big brother on a constant basis.

Maybe that's where his jealousy started?

Poppy you are letting your anger get away again. Calm down and enjoy your visit. I know I am enjoying the laughter and entertain. West vance morons are more fun than a barrel full of monkeys. Row damn Thde!

stunned-bama-fan.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT