ADVERTISEMENT

Ghosts losing his grip

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Come on Ghost. What happened to your 520 posts a day on an Auburn board. You are losing your internet death grip win!

Rooow damn Thde Roooow!
picture-213.jpg

So what you are showing is not only are you disgusting, but you are stupid as well. Well done, turd.

How is showing all the mouth breathing west vance morons disgusting? I thought you loved being associated with the largest gathering of inbreeds on the face of the earth. You are nothing more than a snot nose west vance moron... "you are disgusting, you are stupid.." funny stuff!

Rooow damn Thde!

rolltidetattoo-590x900_zps79bcd212.jpg

How is showing all the mouth breathing west vance morons disgusting? I thought you loved being associated with the largest gathering of inbreeds on the face of the earth. You are nothing more than a snot nose west vance moron... "you are disgusting, you are stupid.." funny stuff!

Rooow damn Thde!

rolltidetattoo-590x900_zps79bcd212.jpg
It's not your retreaded and photoshopped "Bammer" pics that make you disgusting. It's your penchant for drugs, incest and other filthy activities that gives you that honor. Be less of a disgusting pig and you won't be called out as such.

It's not your retreaded and photoshopped "Bammer" pics that make you disgusting. It's your penchant for drugs, incest and other filthy activities that gives you that honor. Be less of a disgusting pig and you won't be called out as such.

You mean the thousands of pics and video I post of west vance fans and alumni doing disgusting things disgusts you?

Well.. Row Damn Thde!

Again, there'd be plenty of Auburn stuff that was equally embarrassing if 1) you had a larger fanbase and 2) most people actually knew there was a school named "Auburn".

PS. And most that do know about Auburn think it is in Georgia.

Hayul yeah! Give it a big ole Rooow Damn Thde Billy!

Pritchett1.png

You stupid hayseed, there is no "TH" in Tide. If you are going to mock, do it right and spell it "Tahd"

You can't even troll without looking like a fool.

You booger eating, mouth breathing west vance moron. You can spell 'Thde' anyway you want to. Some mouth breathers sound like they are saying 'Twde' others sound like they are saying 'Taaa'ide' while still others belch real loud and spit out 'Tyyyde!'

Just for you Billy!

Rooow Damn Thde!
Rooow Damn Twde!
Rooow Damn Taaa'ide!
Rooow Damn Tyyyde!

rube3.jpg

You booger eating, mouth breathing west vance moron. You can spell 'Thde' anyway you want to. Some mouth breathers sound like they are saying 'Twde' others sound like they are saying 'Taaa'ide' while still others belch real loud and spit out 'Tyyyde!'

Just for you Billy!

Rooow Damn Thde!
Rooow Damn Twde!
Rooow Damn Taaa'ide!
Rooow Damn Tyyyde!

rube3.jpg
Clearly that gentle admonishment really got under your skin. I can only imagine how you take feedback from the day manager at Dollar General. I'm sure its always some Bammer's fault! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT