ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost is the reason for flood control on message boards

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Ghost posts so much Bill Gates and team developed 'flood control' to try to stop him. He can fat finger into a message board faster than a drunk bammer can go to jail.

Row damn Thde!

1%

screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-16-32-pm.jpg

Another fake pic?!? LMAO! The 1% comment really hurt sanctions' feelings.

The best part is in another thread he was crying about me starting new threads, then turns around and does the same thing. If you can't beat em, and you definitely can't! LMAO!

Another fake pic?!? LMAO! The 1% comment really hurt sanctions' feelings.

The best part is in another thread he was crying about me starting new threads, then turns around and does the same thing. If you can't beat em, and you definitely can't! LMAO!

Ghost you are losing it. It is just a message board. It is not your life. Slowly mouth breath and eyeball some more of the 1%

Rooow Damn Thde!

f4fe99800e263c5274bcd5c9d73ff0c7_400x400.png

It's very easy to tell what sidewalk sanctions does for a living. I almost feel bad making fun of his redneck ass, but it's like a trainwreck; you just can't stop staring. LOL

Yep, heavily regulated computer access, only time he can post is during morning break, lunch and afternoon break. Then posts immediately start again at 5pm LMAO!

Clearly an entry level job at either McDonalds or Dollar General. Hey, we've all been there, but most of us do it when we are 18, not 38! LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT