ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody congratulate Ghost!

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Ghost and his cousin are having a bundle of joy! They are thinking about names.
If boy: Kryphson Thde Ghost
If girl: Crimpsy Bahr Ghost

Row Damn Thde!
9fefd2678191e5862c839ed991e7f0ed.jpg

6a00e553bed6a08833019b01fa3612970d-800wi

Somebody remind Sidewalk Sanctions that a $10 gift certificate to Arby's doesn't really hit the mark here. He has to work a little over time if he wants to make a decent impression, as opposed to the poor white trash we all know he is.

Poor white trash?

Row Damn Thde!
dega.jpg

I see the 1% comment seriously offended him! Glad the boy is finally getting some new material!

And love the fact that I goaded him into risking getting fired by posting here when he's not on a break or lunch. It's ok sanctions, you can get another minimum wage job, but by God those filthy Bammers can't tell you when you can get on the computer! LMAO!

I see the 1% comment seriously offended him! Glad the boy is finally getting some new material!

And love the fact that I goaded him into risking getting fired by posting here when he's not on a break or lunch. It's ok sanctions, you can get another minimum wage job, but by God those filthy Bammers can't tell you when you can get on the computer! LMAO!

Love me some 1%

Rooow Damn Thde Rooow!

screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-13-54-pm.jpg

That's ok, the aubarn 99% is pretty funny too LMAO!

Get em sanctions, get dem filthy Bammers! Grrrrr I'm so angwy they called me poor! LMAO!

USATSI_8125321-650x342.jpg

Another fake pic! LMAO!

Keep charging sanctions, with every post you prove that I was wrong, you ARE rich enough to control when you can post!

Keep posting brother, every one is an e-win for sanctions! You can drive that Fiesta home today with pride. But only after the boss checks the soup isle and says it looks ok. LMAO!

Another fake pic! LMAO!

Keep charging sanctions, with every post you prove that I was wrong, you ARE rich enough to control when you can post!

Keep posting brother, every one is an e-win for sanctions! You can drive that Fiesta home today with pride. But only after the boss checks the soup isle and says it looks ok. LMAO!

The photoshopped world according to Ghost. Hhahahhahahaha

1%

Row Damn Thde!

jonathan-paul-grantland.jpg

bama-arrested.jpg

CKnGRe4WoAAOZFl.jpg

And there's the 3rd post....wait....store manager just flushed, there goes sanctions dashing back to the soup isle! LMAO!

sanctions can't get on the computer when he wants to! LMAO!

Ghost welcomes bundle of bammer joy #9 into the world!

Everybody say hello to : Harvey Joe Bear Tyde Denny, Jr.

Row Damn Thde!

3ec5eabd414fb009ad72005fb16a17a6.jpg
I think we can all agree this is a poor choice in outfits, even if the child is blessed with Crimson and White.

It's really fairly hideous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT