ADVERTISEMENT

Dee Liner appears to be lookin' to 'Git da stugga ova wid'

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Dee Liner to Transfer from Alabama
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2351123-former-4-star-dee-liner-to-transfer-from-alabama

Wonder if he got as much cash to leave as he did to sign?

Dee_Liner.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Was DEE and Alabama investigated over all his cash? No, but if they were I bet you get a different result than AU did over Cam. #strugglesback Ni@@as

Originally posted by billywaynebama:
Long as daddy did it and he didn't know where the money came from, it's all good!

Thanks Cecil!
poor ole billy wayne. Cam still living in his pea brain. Still living the Camback.

It is a little perplexing (go look it up if you need to) that the best defensive head coach to ever grace the sidelines blows a 24 point lead and is only .500 against the little ole barners with 6 staight number 1 signing classes.

Originally posted by AUinLexKY:
Long as daddy did it and he didn't know where the money came from, it's all good!

Thanks Cecil!
poor ole billy wayne. Cam still living in his pea brain. Still living the Camback.

It is a little perplexing (go look it up if you need to) that the best defensive head coach to ever grace the sidelines blows a 24 point lead and is only .500 against the little ole barners with 6 staight number 1 signing classes.
Its also perplexing watching your team blow an 18 point lead in the NC game. You guys had rapist Jameis on the ropes and choked.

At least you had memories of the "Cam back" to keep you warm.

flush.r191677.gif

You just can't see the difference can you? We are over losing the championship game. Do you ever see anyone here bitch and moan about the game? The only people I ever see bring it up is, well bammers. But Cam still lives in your head.

Thanks Cecil!

Its also perplexing watching your team blow an 18 point lead in the NC game. You guys had rapist Jameis on the ropes and choked. 

At least you had memories of the "Cam back" to keep you warm. 

flush.r191677.gif

I agree that was perplexing as I watched it in Pasadena. I am not sure how that has anything to with Cam or bammer, which was the focus of yours and my previous posts.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Thanks Cecil!

It is a little perplexing (go look it up if you need to) that the best defensive head coach to ever grace the sidelines blows a 24 point lead and is only .500 against the little ole barners with 6 staight number 1 signing classes.Â
Its also perplexing watching your team blow an 18 point lead in the NC game. You guys had rapist Jameis on the ropes and choked.Â

At least you had memories of the "Cam back" to keep you warm.Â

flush.r191677.gif

I agree that was perplexing as I watched it in Pasadena. I am not sure how that has anything to with Cam or bammer, which was the focus of yours and my previous posts.
Both were epic failures of our teams to capitalize on an opportunity to seize victory. I see it as the same kind of failure.

If losing the NC game doesn't still stick in your craw, it says a lot about how winning NCs is secondary to...well something else.

blackeye.r191677.gif

Thanks Cecil!

It is a little perplexing (go look it up if you need to) that the best defensive head coach to ever grace the sidelines blows a 24 point lead and is only .500 against the little ole barners with 6 staight number 1 signing classes.Â
Its also perplexing watching your team blow an 18 point lead in the NC game. You guys had rapist Jameis on the ropes and choked.Â

At least you had memories of the "Cam back" to keep you warm.Â

flush.r191677.gif

Both were epic failures of our teams to capitalize on an opportunity to seize victory. I see it as the same kind of failure.

If losing the NC game doesn't still stick in your craw, it says a lot about how winning NCs is secondary to...well something else.

blackeye.r191677.gif
I hate to lose ay ANYTHING and hate for my team to lose. However, I would certainly take a loss to bammer for another national championship. Of course, I don't live in Alabama anymore. So I avoid the garbage man and janitor that think they are somehow superior because a football team won a game.

What was that exercise I saw in New Orleans recently? Was that a monumental choke job or a plain ole ass whipping?

Why don't you take your crusty old Montevallo graduate ass on back to the Pony and play with that other idiot over there?

Originally posted by mobala_tiger62:
What was that exercise I saw in New Orleans recently? Was that a monumental choke job or a plain ole ass whipping?

Why don't you take your crusty old Montevallo graduate ass on back to the Pony and play with that other idiot over there?
You talking to me, old man Mooooogoober? It's good to see you took your hand back off the chicken switch and admit to reading my posts.

Why don't you trade your envious jabs at me and my favorite college team back over there yourself....or are you tired of getting your butt handed to you on the reg?

I'll be waiting for you singular wit over there....come on and play if you are up for it.

flush.r191677.gif

You really are a registered dumbass. I have your other name (billywayneluck) on ignore, not this one (billywaynebama).. I still have you and your brother, GOMM, on Ignore.

Don't fllatter yourself as I wouldn't waste a smidgen of my time reading your tripe.

You really are a registered dumbass. I have your other name (billywayneluck) on ignore, not this one (billywaynebama).. I still have you and your brother, GOMM, on Ignore.

Don't fllatter yourself as I wouldn't waste a smidgen of my time reading your tripe.
Yet you reply to it, LOL.

I know for a fact you read my posts no matter how much you claim to have me on ignore. Silly old man. Try again.

Some poster named Ghost of Matches Malone. He posts about 75-85 times a day and may be the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth..................................excepting billy himself..

Some poster named Ghost of Matches Malone. He posts about 75-85 times a day and may be the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth..................................excepting billy himself..
Moooogoober, tell us all...why do you hate me so much?

question.r191677.gif

LOL. I have been there a time or two and he is one of the stupidest sobs I have ever seen on any message board. Billy does rate right up there with him.

Originally posted by AUav8r:

I stayed away for a month or so and come back to see Billy Whine still here stirring the pot!! SHOCKING!!!!
Don't misinterpret my rivalry with the old fart Mooooogoober as any kind of pot stirring. He loves the attention no matter what he says.

I stayed away for a month or so and come back to see Billy Whine still here stirring the pot!! SHOCKING!!!!
Don't misinterpret my rivalry with the old fart Mooooogoober as any kind of pot stirring. He loves the attention no matter what he says.
Do you really only believe that you "stir the pot" with one person? Why don't you look this thread over again. You are sadly mistaken!!

Do you really only believe that you "stir the pot" with one person? Why don't you look this thread over again. You are sadly mistaken!!
Perhaps, but I wanted to be clear that the old man and I have a rivalry of sorts that goes back a few years.

He doesn't like it because I regularly put him in his place, which is why he runs off and pouts with me "on ignore."

Funny stuff.

"I regularly put him in his place". Are you fvcking kidding me? Do you really take these boards that seriously that you have to "put someone in his place"? If you take these boards that seriously you need to step away from them a while and try to gain a little peerspctive and take these things as they are. Geez.

Originally posted by nudbud:

"I regularly put him in his place". Are you fvcking kidding me? Do you really take these boards that seriously that you have to "put someone in his place"? If you take these boards that seriously you need to step away from them a while and try to gain a little peerspctive and take these things as they are. Geez.
LOL - have another bad day? Sorry to hear.

See Billy...You're such a pain here that no one really likes you and your obnoxious comments. It's not just one person like you want to believe. Do you just need attention, even if it's negative? Very sad!!!

ADVERTISEMENT