ADVERTISEMENT

Billy, serious question...

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
Has the BOL Open Forum gone to a membership board? I went over to lurk and it said I had to have a BOL subscription. Never been that way before. Find out if you can. Thanks.

All Rivals sites should (always) have

@

least one free board!
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

Has the BOL Open Forum gone to a membership board? I went over to lurk and it said I had to have a BOL subscription. Never been that way before. Find out if you can. Thanks.
It has been that way since 2010 if not before. I agree it should not require a subscription for the open forum.

It has been that way since 2010 if not before. I agree it should not require a subscription for the open forum.
Up until this week I have been able to lurk or post over there with an Auburn premium subscription, but I can't even lurk now. Apparently it requires a membership now just to lurk.

But like I said GOMM I could post or lurk over there until this week with an Auburn premium subscription but I can't even lurk now. Something changed recently.

Yeah I saw the same thing, I am assuming that changed when Rivals went to the new board system.

But like I said GOMM I could post or lurk over there until this week with an Auburn premium subscription but I can't even lurk now. Something changed recently.
That's odd, I'm not sure why they would do that. Seems kind of silly to me.

I do think it is interesting that you admit you lurk over there constantly.

That's odd, I'm not sure why they would do that. Seems kind of silly to me.

I do think it is interesting that you admit you lurk over there constantly.
Damn billy you can't even carry on a normal conversation without taking a jab can you?. That is really sad. Please show me where I said a lurk constantly? TIA.

Damn billy you can't even carry on a normal conversation without taking a jab can you?. That is really sad. Please show me where I said a lurk constantly? TIA.
1) You admitted to lurking there and not being able to.
2) With the previous board layout, your handle used to show up all of the time on that board. Noticed it on the Pony as well.

My statement isn't based on what you said, but what you did. You thought nobody noticed, I called you out on it and you immediately get defensive. With anyone else I'd be shocked but it is ops normal with you, Mr. Sensitive.

1) You admitted to lurking there and not being able to.
2) With the previous board layout, your handle used to show up all of the time on that board. Noticed it on the Pony as well.

My statement isn't based on what you said, but what you did. You thought nobody noticed, I called you out on it and you immediately get defensive. With anyone else I'd be shocked but it is ops normal with you, Mr. Sensitive.
I've said I lurked on BOL and have posted on that site before. I said I have lurked on the SMU board. That's no big deal. But I was asking a simple question and you had to add your little jab. You are so insecure that you can't have a normal conversation with a rival without taking shots at someone. You do it on a regular basis on the SMU board as well as here. And IMO that is sad.

I've said I lurked on BOL and have posted on that site before. I said I have lurked on the SMU board. That's no big deal. But I was asking a simple question and you had to add your little jab. You are so insecure that you can't have a normal conversation with a rival without taking shots at someone. You do it on a regular basis on the SMU board as well as here. And IMO that is sad.
Good heavens, you whine like a small child.

Good heavens, you whine like a small child.
LMAO at you. That is you normal response. You simply cannot have a normal conversation with a rival fan. You get all defensive and start deflecting anything you don't want to answer. That is your normal MO. You are a sad little troll.

LMAO at you. That is you normal response. You simply cannot have a normal conversation with a rival fan. You get all defensive and start deflecting anything you don't want to answer. That is your normal MO. You are a sad little troll.
This coming from a guy who looks for things to be offended by and whine about. I LOL at you.

This coming from a guy who looks for things to be offended by and whine about. I LOL at you.
Please show me where I said I was offended? I asked a simple question and got normal responses from everyone but you. But you had to take a shot. You are a sad little troll. I bet you are a lot of fun to be around. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT