ADVERTISEMENT

And Auburn has the 'bad' culture?

You're "superiority" has still not helped you to answer my very simple question above. So, it seems that you are the typical E-tough guy. You run your mouth and then ignore simple questions that you can't answer. Crimson Pride at it's finest!!!

I had to sift through nudbud's menstrual cycle and the other peon's incest talk, and I haven't been able to find your question amongst those disgusting things. Ask it again, and I'll be happy to rain down my knowledge upon you.

I had to sift through nudbud's menstrual cycle and the other peon's incest talk, and I haven't been able to find your question amongst those disgusting things. Ask it again, and I'll be happy to rain down my knowledge upon you.
Obnoxious AND lazy??? What a surprise. It was in response to one of your foolish posts. I know that doesn't narrow it down as there are many to look through...

Obnoxious AND lazy??? What a surprise. It was in response to one of your foolish posts. I know that doesn't narrow it down as there are many to look through...

So you don't have a question? My time is valuable, and it is beneath me to look for your petty questions in a vast lake of vomit spewed by the other auburn grads (lol) in this thread.

So you don't have a question? My time is valuable, and it is beneath me to look for your petty questions in a vast lake of vomit spewed by the other auburn grads (lol) in this thread.
Your time is so "valuable" that you spend it trolling on a rival's message board. You are a true fool, aren't you???

Come on nud...These two aren't here to answer questions or step up to the plate like a man. They are here to troll and stir the pot. That's what they're good at!!

Come on nud...These two aren't here to answer questions or step up to the plate like a man. They are here to troll and stir the pot. That's what they're good at!!

Who is trolling? There have been some legitimate questions posed by Billy and I, and they continue to go unanswered by you and the other auburn alums (lol).

You only want civil discussion when it's all sunshine and roses for auburn. Again, I just have a hard time apologizing for offering you a sour dose of truth.

Who is trolling? There have been some legitimate questions posed by Billy and I, and they continue to go unanswered by you and the other auburn alums (lol).

You only want civil discussion when it's all sunshine and roses for auburn. Again, I just have a hard time apologizing for offering you a sour dose of truth.
I asked you a simple question off of one of your posts and you ignored it and then claim your time is too valuable to look it up and respond. I have not ignored or avoided a direct question from either one of you...What is this "truth" you speak of?

I might have missed it with all of the bellyaching ITT. What's your question?
I wa
I might have missed it with all of the bellyaching ITT. What's your question?
You make a lot of posts about Auburn people and the Auburn Creed and also about the way Auburn people celebrate at Toomer's Corner. I was just curious why stuff like that bothers you so much.

I wa

You make a lot of posts about Auburn people and the Auburn Creed and also about the way Auburn people celebrate at Toomer's Corner. I was just curious why stuff like that bothers you so much.

I'm making light of your hypocrisy, you claim moral superiority with hokey things like the creed then turn around and don't practice what you preach.

There's really no hate,

Last edited:
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I asked you a simple question off of one of your posts and you ignored it and then claim your time is too valuable to look it up and respond. I have not ignored or avoided a direct question from either one of you...What is this "truth" you speak of?

Whew, where do I start? The truth about auburn's "culture", or the draft, or the disgusting incest talks by one of the other auburn "alums" (lol) on this board, or nudbud (another "alum" lol) getting his ass handed to him in another thread and running off like a little bitch... There's a good starting point.

I'm making light of your hypocrisy, you claim moral superiority with hokey things like the creed then turn around and don't practice what you preach.

There's really no hate,
I never said anything about hate, I just asked why it bothers you so much that you constantly feel the need to belittle it. I know this is a silly question, but have you even read the creed itself? How can the creed be construed as moral superiority? Do you not believe some of the same things that the creed talks about? I mean all things except for the last line. I wouldn't expect you to accept that part. I would think most logical thinking people would believe in the same things, wouldn't you? What about Toomer's trees? Why does that bother uat people some much?

Whew, where do I start? The truth about auburn's "culture", or the draft, or the disgusting incest talks by one of the other auburn "alums" (lol) on this board, or nudbud (another "alum" lol) getting his ass handed to him in another thread and running off like a little bitch... There's a good starting point.
...but where did I "have trouble" with your "truth"???? I'm not sure what your amusement is with Auburn "alums" either?

...but where did I "have trouble" with your "truth"???? I'm not sure what your amusement is with Auburn "alums" either?

Instead of answering the questions that were posed, you devoted 100% effort into deflecting away from them. I offered you a full bottle of truth syrup, and instead of sipping it and discussing the topics, you rejected it and continue to guzzle the Phillip Marshall koolaid.

I never said anything about hate, I just asked why it bothers you so much that you constantly feel the need to belittle it. I know this is a silly question, but have you even read the creed itself? How can the creed be construed as moral superiority? Do you not believe some of the same things that the creed talks about? I mean all things except for the last line. I wouldn't expect you to accept that part. I would think most logical thinking people would believe in the same things, wouldn't you? What about Toomer's trees? Why does that bother uat people some much?
None of that bothers us. But your hypocrisy does provide us with entertainment. Thanks for that by the way.

Instead of answering the questions that were posed, you devoted 100% effort into deflecting away from them. I offered you a full bottle of truth syrup, and instead of sipping it and discussing the topics, you rejected it and continue to guzzle the Phillip Marshall koolaid.
What questions was I asked? How exactly did I deflect?

None of that bothers us. But your hypocrisy does provide us with entertainment. Thanks for that by the way.
I guess I just don't understand the hypocrisy of which you speak. Please explain, if you can without just saying it it's that way. Provide some data or facts that the creed is hypocritical.

You never asked me any of those questions directly...Did you?

Pops you can add "no personal accountability" to your list, along with incest talk and the like. Lol
I said every fan is hypocritical. Is that not accountable. I guess you don't agree wit that. That just shows your hypocrisy and shows no accountability on your part.

I noticed you quit talking about Cyrus Jones once his charge was dropped and karma presented us Elijah Daniel.
About the only difference is that the guys that get in trouble at Auburn are released from the team and the ones at uat never miss a practice. Well I take that back. The big lineman from Georgia that saban tried to save worked out well did it not? I'm happy if you are. There is just more of that saban accountability.

About the only difference is that the guys that get in trouble at Auburn are released from the team and the ones at uat never miss a practice. Well I take that back. The big lineman from Georgia that saban tried to save worked out well did it not? I'm happy if you are. There is just more of that saban accountability.

Lol, you are dumber than I initially thought or you're just a straight up helmet-wearing buffoon.

And there it is, that Auburn double standard. Lol
You have problems understanding plain English. I guess it is that uat education. Oh wait, that is Montevallo isn't it? I admitted I said every fan was hypocritical but you continue throw it all on Auburn people. I am done with you until you can be as accountable as you say Auburn people need to be. You have never been that way so I will just leave you to continue to obsess about Auburn and Auburn people. Thanks for the entertainment.

Lol, you are dumber than I initially thought or you're just a straight up helmet-wearing buffoon.
I don't blame you I would deflect as well. Of the four players that have been accused of domestic violence on the uat campus how may were let go? I know you won't answer, hell you never do. All you can do is deflect and like I said I don't blame you. So run along little girl. I'm done with your obsessive dumbass as well. But tanks for your continued interest in Auburn. LMAO at a fvcking obsessive asshole.

I don't blame you I would deflect as well. Of the four players that have been accused of domestic violence on the uat campus how may were let go? I know you won't answer, hell you never do. All you can do is deflect and like I said I don't blame you. So run along little girl. I'm done with your obsessive dumbass as well. But tanks for your continued interest in Auburn. LMAO at a fvcking obsessive asshole.

And I suppose these kind words are in alignment with your sacred creed? Lol

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Keep telling yourself that. Eventually someone will believe you. Lol
LMAO. You must believe me. You keep coming back for more. I would like to see you seek some help with your problems. I'm sure there are some doctors out there that can help you with your obsession with Auburn. Please seek help.

LMAO. You must believe me. You keep coming back for more. I would like to see you seek some help with your problems. I'm sure there are some doctors out there that can help you with your obsession with Auburn. Please seek help.
That all you got Francis? Why don't you address the issues pops brought up around your fellow trolls obsession with incest and the like? That in the creed too?

That all you got Francis? Why don't you address the issues pops brought up around your fellow trolls obsession with incest and the like? That in the creed too?
Francis, now that's funny I don't care who you are. I have no control over what other people do or say. All I am trying to do is to get you help for your obsession. I'm sure there are some fine doctors in your home town that can help you. Obsession can control you if you aren't careful. Just look how much time you spend on this forum as opposed to me on BOL. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking help.

Francis, now that's funny I don't care who you are. I have no control over what other people do or say. All I am trying to do is to get you help for your obsession. I'm sure there are some fine doctors in your home town that can help you. Obsession can control you if you aren't careful. Just look how much time you spend on this forum as opposed to me on BOL. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking help.
Don't confuse obsession with entertainment. I laugh my ass off on the reg. please keep on goobing on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT