ADVERTISEMENT

And Auburn has the 'bad' culture?

In other words, you don't want to hear the truth. Sorry you are so offended by all of the truth bombs.
What "truth" have I complained about. I just don't like obnoxious blow hards and that appears to be what you two are! There's some "truth" for you!!

any bammer calling anyone on earth a blow hard is a joke. Updyke, Brian Downing and Pops, three pees in a pod. Blow hards that like to pull their junk out in public. row thde!

any bammer calling anyone on earth a blow hard is a joke. Updyke, Brian Downing and Pops, three pees in a pod. Blow hards that like to pull their junk out in public. row thde!

Serious question because I'm starting to feel bad for you- are you retarded?

Your own fan used the term "blowhard," you hayseed. And you still can't spell. You must be really proud of that auburn education lol.

It IS open, but does that require you to be a TOOL???

I'm sorry that you don't like some of the questions I ask around here. I'm curious, is it because you can't answer them or because you can and don't like admitting the truth?

Sadly that seems to make me a tool in your eyes, but I'll sleep just fine tonight knowing that. Lol

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I'm sorry that you don't like some of the questions I ask around here. I'm curious, is it because you can't answer them or because you can and don't like admitting the truth?

Sadly that seems to make me a tool in your eyes, but I'll sleep just fine tonight knowing that. Lol
Honest answer: It's because I don't like you and your attitude! If you can't understand this, then there is nothing more than can be said/done. I do not like obnoxious guests and you and Pops fit that mold. Stop being obnoxious, be gracious guests, and I will have NO problem with you. That doesn't seem to be possible though. You seem to get a little better, but then someone like Pops shows up and you feed of of his obnoxious behavior. Not a good way to go through life. I do not visit your boards and have no desire to. It is your right to visit this OPEN board, but southern hospitality should be returned with gracious southern manners. Once again...this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Serious question because I'm starting to feel bad for you- are you retarded?

Your own fan used the term "blowhard," you hayseed. And you still can't spell. You must be really proud of that auburn education lol.

Hey Pops, you are a low life bammer. I feel for you. You, Brain Downing and Updyke are awesome examples of bammers.

No billy you and your fan base are perverted. Bammers are front page perverted fodder and in the news all the time for pulling perverted stunts. Can you read the news? row thde roll

Indeed I can! Yet you are the one bringing up dry humping and tea bagging repeatedly around here, yet you claim we are perverted? Do you know what that word means?

And you are easily offended by anyone that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.
Untrue, but you tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. I'm sure your family would be proud of how you represent yourself as a guest. Just think about that while you're trolling your rival's message board! Be proud!! I'm sure Updyke and teabagger are!!

Untrue, but you tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. I'm sure your family would be proud of how you represent yourself as a guest. Just think about that while you're trolling your rival's message board! Be proud!! I'm sure Updyke and teabagger are!!
Once again, personal attacks because you can't come up with a better reponse.

Lol you sound like a Nancy.

Indeed I can! Yet you are the one bringing up dry humping and tea bagging repeatedly around here, yet you claim we are perverted? Do you know what that word means?

Well that is exactly what bammer alumni do, dry humping, tea bagging, destroying property, and general stupid behavior. What is worse bringing up these FACTS or actually performing it, in public, to the chants of Roll Tide from the crowd? Do you know what this means?

Last edited:
I'm a graduate with multiple degrees, and I'm better than you in every facet of life.

What year did you graduate from auburn?

Nice broad general BS from a miserable bammer who claims yet another championship with 'multiple degrees' and 'better in every facet of life'. What the hell is that suppose to mean? You are no better than the lowlife Updyke who beats on his chest and enjoys performing stupid acts to the chants of roll tide from adoring bammer fans.

I don't need to tell you what year I graduated from Auburn and I could not care less what you do with your miserable bammer existence or the 'facets' of your bammer life.

Nice broad general BS from a miserable bammer who claims yet another championship with 'multiple degrees' and 'better in every facet of life'. What the hell is that suppose to mean? You are no better than the lowlife Updyke who beats on his chest and enjoys performing stupid acts to the chants of roll tide from adoring bammer fans.

I don't need to tell you what year I graduated from Auburn and I could not care less what you do with your miserable bammer existence or the 'facets' of your bammer life.

I was hoping you would say you graduated from auburn, and then I would make fun of you for being so poorly educated.

You are so mad about me being better than you, probably even more mad about that than Bama kicking auburn's ass all these years. Calm down, pal.

"Suppose to?"

LOL

^^^still having trouble trying to digest the truth.
Please be specific and try to stay on track (if you are able)...What exact "truth" have I had trouble with? All I have said is that I don't like or appreciate rude and obnoxious guests. You just make up statements and convince yourself and billy that you are on some self righteous crusade here on the Auburn message board.

Last edited:
Yeah - the truth isn't always pretty but the sooner you face it, the better off you are. Some Aubs would be better off if they accepted reality and worked to change it rather than whining about how unfair the world is.
You're like the obnoxious little brother who follows around his big brother trying to be cool. Hint: You aren't!!!

You're like the obnoxious little brother who follows around his big brother trying to be cool. Hint: You aren't!!!

And yet more personal attacks rather than making an intelligent counter argument. What part of the creed are you exemplifying with that behavior?

And yet more personal attacks rather than making an intelligent counter argument. What part of the creed are you exemplifying with that behavior?
It's not an "attack". It's an honest observation. What's this "truth" that you two pot stirrers keep referring to? Don't be vague...Please be specific. I don't believe you can, but maybe you can try.

Billy, I have an honest question for you if you will answer. I have seen several references by you in the past regarding the Auburn Creed, the trees at Toomer's among other things Auburn people love. Why are those things such a bother to you that you constantly try to belittle it?

Billy, I have an honest question for you if you will answer. I have seen several references by you in the past regarding the Auburn Creed, the trees at Toomer's among other things Auburn people love. Why are those things such a bother to you that you constantly try to belittle it?

Well the estrogen level in this thread just skyrocketed.

Easy, chief. You are letting your inferiority get the best of you again.
LMAO. Inferior to who? Now go ahead and tell me how many degrees you have and how much money you have ad how much greater you life is than anyone else's. Yeah I've seen you post before. That's your MO.

LMAO. Inferior to who? Now go ahead and tell me how many degrees you have and how much money you have ad how much greater you life is than anyone else's. Yeah I've seen you post before. That's your MO.

Sounds like you have already come to terms with the magnitude of my superiority.

I was hoping you would say you graduated from auburn, and then I would make fun of you for being so poorly educated.

You are so mad about me being better than you, probably even more mad about that than Bama kicking auburn's ass all these years. Calm down, pal.

Hey Pops, you mad because Brian Downing will not drop trouser with you and other proud bammer alumni? Go have a beer with Updyke and your sister down by the river. Let some steam off Pops. Maybe your sister and her crack pipe can help you with that. You are a sad, worthless old bammer. Maybe you and Updyke can go wreck some more property to make yourselves feel better. row thde row.

Sounds like you have already come to terms with the magnitude of my superiority.
You're "superiority" has still not helped you to answer my very simple question above. So, it seems that you are the typical E-tough guy. You run your mouth and then ignore simple questions that you can't answer. Crimson Pride at it's finest!!!

Hey Pops, you mad because Brian Downing will not drop trouser with you and other proud bammer alumni? Go have a beer with Updyke and your sister down by the river. Let some steam off Pops. Maybe your sister and her crack pipe can help you with that. You are a sad, worthless old bammer. Maybe you and Updyke can go wreck some more property to make yourselves feel better. row thde row.

Lol, this is a proud auburn grad right here. Look at the content of this post. Homosex, incest, drugs, vandalism...

The creed is alive and well hahahahaha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT