ADVERTISEMENT

A few 'easter eggs' and some snuff films

FIG-JAM

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
As many of you know, @AuHoosier420 got so rustled by my takes that he offered me $1K to not post from Sept 1 - Dec 1. I accepted his offer. I can lurk so don't let the bunker bores take over. Keep this place lively. looking @ you @ricedp105 .

Until December 2. War Eagle.

hat-tip.gif

Here are some "easter eggs foretelling how the season will progress. I'd suggest waiting to open.

whoa...we might just be back. That squad from San Bernidino State knew Hars and crew. They were ready and we handled them. Their DL is better than many expected but we were able to get a little movement at times. BIG ONE Next WEEK!

@Docdumpsta - Post a thread and make the title "Why was Corn fired for bad performance but ST coach still has a job?" The bunker will go nuts. They will call you all sorts of bad names. 2-1

OK OK. We have a chance at 8 wins. Could have used a few more points but an SEC win is an SEC win. Preseason is OVER! 3-1

@Anyone can post "Is it the appropriate time to ask who is calling the plays? 3-2

lol. glad that's over. 3-3

We’re going to need several members to Harden The F Up. Gonna be a bumpy ride. - @Jay G. Tate 3-4

@Powerman26 posts will pitman take the AU job? @Mikecb22 goes crazy 3-5

Ok Ok. We may make a bowl at 5 wins if there are not enough 6 win teams. Plus we've been completive in losses 4-5

lol. We've scored 6 points in 2 years against this team 4-6

Boom! I bet we go bowling. May not have enough 6 win teams 5-6

crowd-cheering-crowd.gif

WE FUGGIN DID IT! ERRRRMIGAWWWED!!! I LOVER EVERYONE OF YOU. THIS PLACE IS SO SPECIAL! WE DID IT!!!! THIS IS WHY IT IS SO AMAZING TO BE A BARNER. THERE IS NO PLACE THAT RIDES THE ROLLER COASTER LIKE WE DO. Do we thinks Schmeddy gets a look at the permanent role? Seems to get it!!! I really do love everyone of you! THIS PLACE IS AMAING. I love you @Brother Guy @AuHoosier420 @JRinATL1 @BigtimeAub THIS FAMBILY IS AMAZING

6-6

Narrowly escape Birmingham and wind up trashing Kent State. AU is legit cool on a national stage. Schemmdy ditches podcasts in favor of @Powerman26 media plan. Schmeedy and all coaches rotate through Voodoo for wings, Rubdowns, and commentary with the boys. TReed given authority and replaces Ulcher with cool kids to run social media. We troll folks vs getting trolled. Hars and Thamel write hit pieces. Unlike Hars subtweeting fans and players, TReed's crew properly use "subtweets" replying to ESPN hit pieces with NWO gifs.

nwo-hulk-hogan.gif

Studs across the board love our SWAG...and sign.

A few snuff films

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News