ADVERTISEMENT

10 new posts on this site today...

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
And guess who made all 10? Nit an Auburn person. I am going to spell this real slow so you guys can get it. L-B-S at it's finest. LMAO at you silly bammers.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
How many of them were you admitting that Craig shit the bed with the nation's #1 TE?

Just too fulla aubarn, aintcha, turd? LMAO!

BTW El Oh El at counting posts to try to get an e-win. That SCREAMS LBS LOL

Reactions: billywaynebama
How many of them were you admitting that Craig shit the bed with the nation's #1 TE?

Just too fulla aubarn, aintcha, turd? LMAO!
Can you understand plain English? I said when you provide a link to where CDC called Nauta "a fatass" I will admit he messed up. Not some stupid ass he said he needed to lose weight so therefore he called him "a fatass" innuendo BS like you came up with last night. All you have to do is provide the link. Is that hard for you to understand? If you can't get he link then just say you can't. Until that time you are a fvcking lying POS bitch. I'll check backlater for the link. LMAO at your stupid ass.

billy you are just too funny. But keep on posting and showing us that obsession little bro. LMAO at you.
Lol. Does telling yourself you are better help improve your sorry lot in life? If so I say keep it up! We all still know who and what you are.

Can you understand plain English? I said when you provide a link to where CDC called Nauta "a fatass" I will admit he messed up. Not some stupid ass he said he needed to lose weight so therefore he called him "a fatass" innuendo BS like you came up with last night. All you have to do is provide the link. Is that hard for you to understand? If you can't get he link then just say you can't. Until that time you are a fvcking lying POS bitch. I'll check backlater for the link. LMAO at your stupid ass.

You are madder than hell this morning.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Lol. Does telling yourself you are better help improve your sorry lot in life? If so I say keep it up! We all still know who and what you are.
Please point out where I said I was better? Reading comprehension is your friend.

Like I said. You know what you are.
You are getting a lot like GOMM. Make some stupid ass comment but then try to back it up with BS. I am growing tired of having to school you every day. You need to stay on, what do you call it, the Pony Board. LMAO at your pathetic ass.

You are getting a lot like GOMM. Make some stupid ass comment but then try to back it up with BS. I am growing tired of having to school you every day. You need to stay on, what do you call it, the Pony Board. LMAO at your pathetic ass.
That's fine if you want to believe it. Nothing contained in your tantrums changes your sorry lot in life.

That's fine if you want to believe it. Nothing contained in your tantrums changes your sorry lot in life.
Yeah my lot in life is terrible. That real hurts billy. But who hangs out on a rival's message board making an ass out of themselves daily on an anonymous message board? Little bro that who. And billy you are the little bro. But you keep on making asinine statements about someone you don't even know. Just shows how fvcked up you really are.

Yeah my lot in life is terrible. That real hurts billy. But who hangs out on a rival's message board making an ass out of themselves daily on an anonymous message board? Little bro that who. And billy you are the little bro. But you keep on making asinine statements about someone you don't even know. Just shows how fvcked up you really are.
That's all fine and good. Like I said, tell yourself whatever you have to in order to survive. We all know the truth so it's all good, friend.

That's all fine and good. Like I said, tell yourself whatever you have to in order to survive. We all know the truth so it's all good, friend.
You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. But keep on hanging around and exhibit that LBS that you do so well. You have the biggest LBS I have ever seen. And that says a lot. You come up with you witty little sayings about medication and seeking help but you are the one with the syndrome and it shows every day you post on this site. So keep it up little bro, we all know you simply can't help it. But I am beginning to feel a little sorry for you because I really believe you have a problem facing reality. Reality is not an anonymous message board lite bro. You need to get out of mama's basement and go out into the real world and see what it is really like. But you carry on like you do every day. LMAO at you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. But keep on hanging around and exhibit that LBS that you do so well. You have the biggest LBS I have ever seen. And that says a lot. You come up with you witty little sayings about medication and seeking help but you are the one with the syndrome and it shows every day you post on this site. So keep it up little bro, we all know you simply can't help it. But I am beginning to feel a little sorry for you because I really believe you have a problem facing reality. Reality is not an anonymous message board lite bro. You need to get out of mama's basement and go out into the real world and see what it is really like. But you carry on like you do every day. LMAO at you.
If you say so pal. Just remember the line from Shakespeare, "To thine own self be true."

If you say so pal. Just remember the line from Shakespeare, "To thine own self be true."
I will ask this question but if you stay your normal course you won't answer? Why do you refer to me as pal or friend? Our only connection is this board and the only people I call friend or pal are people I know.

I will ask this question but if you stay your normal course you won't answer? Why do you refer to me as pal or friend? Our only connection is this board and the only people I call friend or pal are people I know.

LOL at the fact you ask a silly question like that. Not kidding now, you really need to seek treatment.

LMAO. As I said, you will likely follow your normal course and you did. Why did I know you were going to deflect that question? And I am the one that needs treatment. LOL. I honestly believe that you are already under the care of a mental health professional. At least I hope you are because you have lost touch with reality. But hey you go right on ahead posting here showing that LBS and deflecting when you don't have an answer to a simple question. We will continue to laugh at your sad little self. But please take your own advice, seek help. Billy I have to go talk to some adults and leave you children here, so go ahead and continue to display that LBS that you are so proud of. I'll check back with in a little while little bro.

LMAO. As I said, you will likely follow your normal course and you did. Why did I know you were going to deflect that question? And I am the one that needs treatment. LOL. I honestly believe that you are already under the care of a mental health professional. At least I hope you are because you have lost touch with reality. But hey you go right on ahead posting here showing that LBS and deflecting when you don't have an answer to a simple question. We will continue to laugh at your sad little self. But please take your own advice, seek help. Billy I have to go talk to some adults and leave you children here, so go ahead and continue to display that LBS that you are so proud of. I'll check back with in a little while little bro.
Wow, did that slobbering post make you feel better? Did you have a good cry this afternoon?

LOL

He said he needs to lose weight, then the kid announced 'If I had a Top 5, aubarn would be #6. FAU'

Actually he didn't say FAU, but really he did.

All because Craig is an idiot. Just own it, bro. Your boy screwed up, and you know he screwed up, but there's no way in hell your pride will allow you to admit it to a Bammer.

LMAO! I would have thought a man with a doctorate would be a bit more secure in himself...

He said he needs to lose weight, then the kid announced 'If I had a Top 5, aubarn would be #6. FAU'

Actually he didn't say FAU, but really he did.

All because Craig is an idiot. Just own it, bro. Your boy screwed up, and you know he screwed up, but there's no way in hell your pride will allow you to admit it to a Bammer.

LMAO! I would have thought a man with a doctorate would be a bit more secure in himself...
I would have liked to have seen a link but you couldn't provide one. But you initially said he called him "a fatass". But apparently he didn't since you have danced around this more than a Russian ballerina. Glad to see you are finally owning up to being a fvcking liar.

Hey nud, long time no...err...type??? How have you been buddy?

You like the F word more than I recall.

Hey nud, long time no...err...type??? How have you been buddy?

You like the F word more than I recall.
Yeah 1137 I need to stop that but when you deal with some of these folks the worse comes out sometime. How have you been? I lurk the SMU boar from time to time and I saw your post about your nephew I believe it was. You should be very proud of him. We need more young people like him in this country. I he a good friend that joined the Marines right out of high school 3 years ago and I hope he stays in.

Yeah 1137 I need to stop that but when you deal with some of these folks the worse comes out sometime. How have you been? I lurk the SMU boar from time to time and I saw your post about your nephew I believe it was. You should be very proud of him. We need more young people like him in this country. I he a good friend that joined the Marines right out of high school 3 years ago and I hope he stays in.

Yea, we're all very proud of him. He just wants to serve in the truest meaning of the word. He's just an awesome kid and we do need more like him.

I've been great. I don't post as often as I used to but I'm starting to get that football itch so here I am.

Join in on the other board anytime man.

Hey nudbud are you feeling better today? Did you enjoy a nice iced box of Franzia and watch Steel Magnolias with the other hens in your life?
You are just too funny billy. But you still can't stay away can you? That LBS is strong in you every day. You will never get over it. But keep up the good work. I showed some of your posts on this site to some bammer friends and they apologized to me for your stupidity. That is very telling right there I don't care who you are.

You are just too funny billy. But you still can't stay away can you? That LBS is strong in you every day. You will never get over it. But keep up the good work. I showed some of your posts on this site to some bammer friends and they apologized to me for your stupidity. That is very telling right there I don't care who you are.

oooooh! scaaaarrrry!

I would have liked to have seen a link but you couldn't provide one. But you initially said he called him "a fatass". But apparently he didn't since you have danced around this more than a Russian ballerina. Glad to see you are finally owning up to being a fvcking liar.

No, I told you exactly what Craig told him, which was if he lost weight, he could be another Duke Williams. ie he called him a fatass.

I asked you to be a man and call your coach out for being a dumbass, but that was apparently above your paygrade.

No, I told you exactly what Craig told him, which was if he lost weight, he could be another Duke Williams. ie he called him a fatass.

I asked you to be a man and call your coach out for being a dumbass, but that was apparently above your paygrade.
GOMM, all you have to do is produce a link showing where CDC told him he was "a fatass" and I will call him out. You have had numerous opportunities to produce the link but you have danced around the issue putting your own words to what someone said. So sir are a lying POS, but you just can't bring yourself to say you were wrong. Until you prove to me with a link what was said you will always be a liar. Just admit you made a mistake, and own up to being a liar.

GOMM, all you have to do is produce a link showing where CDC told him he was "a fatass" and I will call him out. You have had numerous opportunities to produce the link but you have danced around the issue putting your own words to what someone said. So sir are a lying POS, but you just can't bring yourself to say you were wrong. Until you prove to me with a link what was said you will always be a liar. Just admit you made a mistake, and own up to being a liar.

I've already told you he didn't call him that word so now you are the lying POS. But when a coach tells a player he can be better if he loses weight, everyone this side of 50 IQ points knows he's calling him a fatass.

You will never call out Craig cause you are too fulla barn. I get it.

I've already told you he didn't call him that word so now you are the lying POS. But when a coach tells a player he can be better if he loses weight, everyone this side of 50 IQ points knows he's calling him a fatass.

You will never call out Craig cause you are too fulla barn. I get it.
So when a coach tells a player if he loses weight he can become a better player then that is a criticism. No coach in the history of college football has ever told a player that you can be better if you lose weight. Do you have the link where CDC told him that? I have looked at numerous blogs about Nauta and have yet to see that anywhere. BTW I'm glad you finally owned up to being a liar.

So when a coach tells a player if he loses weight he can become a better player then that is a criticism. No coach in the history of college football has ever told a player that you can be better if you lose weight. Do you have the link where CDC told him that? I have looked at numerous blogs about Nauta and have yet to see that anywhere. BTW I'm glad you finally owned up to being a liar.

I never claimed that Craig verbatim called him a fatass. That was your spin cause you needed an out to avoid calling out your coach for being a dumbass. I said all along that when you tell a player he can improve by losing weight that you are obviously telling him he is overweight, ie a fatass.

Again you know this, you just needed a distraction to try to keep me from pinning you to the wall on calling out Craig.

As you can see, it didn't work at all, did it?

I never claimed that Craig verbatim called him a fatass. That was your spin cause you needed an out to avoid calling out your coach for being a dumbass. I said all along that when you tell a player he can improve by losing weight that you are obviously telling him he is overweight, ie a fatass.

Again you know this, you just needed a distraction to try to keep me from pinning you to the wall on calling out Craig.

As you can see, it didn't work at all, did it?
Go back and read the original thread. You said he called the nation's No.1 TE a fatass. That if he lost weight he could be a 3-star JUCO WR. That is verbatim what you said. I didn't spin shyt. When someone called you out on some of your dumbass comments you go to spinning, dancing and deflecting. But you did finally own up to being a liar.

Go back and read the original thread. .

I just did. The word 'fatass' is not until later in the thread.

Guess that makes you the lying POS.

PS: If a Bama coach is ever dumb enough to call a recruit a fatass like Craig did, I will call that coach out.

See how easy it is?

I just did. The word 'fatass' is not until later in the thread.

Guess that makes you the lying POS.

PS: If a Bama coach is ever dumb enough to call a recruit a fatass like Craig did, I will call that coach out.

See how easy it is?
I wrote what you said verbatim in that thread. Did you not see what you typed? That is what you said in a post. Did you ever find the link? Do you see it as criticism if a coach tells a player he could be better if he lost weight? But post the link and it will explain a lot. Or either just admit you made a mistake.

I wrote what you said verbatim in that thread. Did you not see what you typed? That is what you said in a post. Did you ever find the link? Do you see it as criticism if a coach tells a player he could be better if he lost weight? But post the link and it will explain a lot. Or either just admit you made a mistake.

Did you not read the first post in the thread? You cannot find the word 'fatass' so stop lying. You didn't worry about that claim till later in the thread when you realized I was going to hold your feet to the fire about calling out Craig, and that hurt your feewings so you needed a distraction.

Think it worked?

ADVERTISEMENT